Who is the biggest attention whore on B3d?

Who is the biggest attention whore on B3d?

• K.I.L.E.R

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reverend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
london-boy said:
sytaylor said:
You throwing your "weight" around sure didn't help the not noticing agenda I had previously propagated. Pray hope one does not encounter such luminaries as librarians on ones lunch.

You know when i told u u can get a little bit too british, the not-understanding-anything-you-say way... :oops:

One does enjoy the occasional conversement that would indeed delight such luminaries as museum curators, one can converse the most delicatable of subject matter whilst sounding as lumary as we royals do. Pray hope you can understand ones rambling.

sytaylor said:
london-boy said:
sytaylor said:
You throwing your "weight" around sure didn't help the not noticing agenda I had previously propagated. Pray hope one does not encounter such luminaries as librarians on ones lunch.

You know when i told u u can get a little bit too british, the not-understanding-anything-you-say way... :oops:

One does enjoy the occasional conversement that would indeed delight such luminaries as museum curators, one can converse the most delicatable of subject matter whilst sounding as lumary as we royals do. Pray hope you can understand ones rambling.

I told u, red pill on wednesdays!!!!!! :devilish:

I wouldn't even TRY! :oops:

I'm not normal, I got something all wonky in me head that makes me like having my social life online...people with real lives just don't have a chance.

(Truth to tell, I ain't even trying to get a high postcount here since passing the 1,000 mark....it just happened. :oops: )

digitalwanderer said:
(Truth to tell, I ain't even trying to get a high postcount here since passing the 1,000 mark....it just happened. :oops: )

Well then stop posting and let me take u over from behind. The Top Ten list thing :devilish: :devilish:

london-boy said:
Well then stop posting and let me take u over from behind. The Top Ten list thing :devilish: :devilish:
Just before posting this you were 1,725 behind me. At about 8.78 ppd from ya, I'd have to stop posting for about 196 and a half days just to let ya catch up.

I don't think I could go that long without me B3D fix right now. :(

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
Just before posting this you were 1,725 behind me. At about 8.78 ppd from ya, I'd have to stop posting for about 196 and a half days just to let ya catch up.

I don't think I could go that long without me B3D fix right now. :(

The ppd ratio only that low cause i signed up but only started posting months after, so i'm still catching up on all the 0's...
I usually post about 40 a day now, with peak of 80 when i'm at my best :D

digitalwanderer said:
I wouldn't even TRY! :oops:

I'm not normal, I got something all wonky in me head that makes me like having my social life online...people with real lives just don't have a chance.

and you think I'm normal!? You actually think that I have a REAL life!? you're a nutter! And, I only have one forum on which to concentrate my efforts- you have to trol..... err..... post on several others as well! muhuhahaha.

Sage said:
you have to trol..... err..... post on several others as well! muhuhahaha.
I've actually gotten a lot better about that, I only post on two boards regularly now compared to the 4-6 I used to.

MUCH easier this way, and I only post because I choose to....not because I have to. ;)

arg rats, but that's also good news. it means I"m not HORRIBLY behond you on total posts everywhere.

Back