Where would you most like to eat a meal?

In which country would you most like to have a meal?

• Total voters
Bouncing Zabaglione Bros. said:
Remember you were the one redefining German tastes by reeling off all the different resturants in your town serving food from other countries.
I don't remember doing anything like that. This is the second time you use that strawman. Besides, is that supposed to be a valid answer to what I wrote? Anyway, it's not like your word games make British food any better and you know it - that's why you set up this poll with a misleading question to begin with :LOL:

You arguments become more and more convincing. I don't think I can compete with your argumentative powress any longer and I therefor officially admit defeat and acknowledge the obvious and internationally renowned greatness of British cuisine.

PatrickL said:
Is it even possible to make a meal with original english food ?

You french frog and snail eaters are quite hilarious. As always, your "greatness" only exist in your own minds.

The best European food is Italian.

mcsven said:

Good article, but I wouldn't eat what UK passes for a sausage unless a gun was pointed @ me. :? When I was in Scotland I had the chance to have venison medallions with a heaping serving of haggis, and it was all very good (except the black pudding, blech!). One of the best meals I had in the UK besides lots of fish n' chips was a trip to an indian restaurant in London. It's pretty hard to beat the pubs in the UK IMHO as well. There are a couple beers that I really liked that aren't on our side of the fish bowl.
I have a soft spot for scones & a huge cup of coffee in the morning too! :p

I enjoyed the food in Germany perhaps the best though. Just plain damn good.

L233 said:
You arguments become more and more convincing. I don't think I can compete with your argumentative powress any longer and I therefor officially admit defeat and acknowledge the obvious and internationally renowned greatness of British cuisine.

I told you I was getting bored of you - I can only muster the energy to throw peanuts from the gallery now.

this thread is a pretty transparent attempt at flamebait, but XD i picked britain, for the beer. :9~ fuller's ESB, yum yum yum. the "war of the cuisines" is just more jingoistic bullshit as far as i'm concerned. food is as good as the chef, sho nuff. unless it's vietnamese food. :9~~~ or sushi. ^^; mmmmmm

Back