What's this?

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
This post are Dave's actual words but posted on his behalf by Reverend due to Dave's current work schedule that limits his Internet accessibility. This also applies to Dave's "posts" wrt our announcements of NVIDIAs GeForceFX 5900 Ultra and ATis Radeon 9800PRO 256MB.

Why is it posted in such a small font? I start to get VERY suspicious of people when they have to type out something and make it so small.

People have always told me to read the small font at the bottom. I do that for a reason.

It is simply for information sake. Dave is in the States right now and as I said his Internet accessibility is limited -- if anyone had asked him about anything pertaining to his posts (posted by me, of course) and Dave didn't respond in a timely manner as expected, well, this explains it. I just wanted to ensure folks understand this, that Dave may not be replying to questions raised as quickly as folks wanted due to the fact that he is simply not able to do so.

It is in small font because I did not want to take anything away from Dave's "post" (so to speak). Sorta like a disclaimer but not in a bad way. Not all tiny text is bad y'know :)

Back