What's the big deal about changing to capital letters?

Sorry for bringing this thread back up but since I'm banned from the Site Feedback forum (where there must exist a thread that explains this) and that this is important to me, I'd appreciate it if one of the B3D staff took the time to reply to my query unless he deems this unnecessary.
You have access to Site Feedback again.

Again, sorry for bringing this back up. I have given up on expecting email replies from the B3D staff (which is what I would have preferred instead of this thread-reply of mine) unless I'm abusive towards any of them :) ;)
Sorry that you feel that way, since it's simply not the case (and I think you know that).

Sorry that you feel that way, since it's simply not the case (and I think you know that).
I was joking (I probably should've stuck a few additional emoticons in there). It's evident from the various forum changes effected that you guys have been/are pretty busy.

I was joking (I probably should've stuck a few additional emoticons in there). It's evident from the various forum changes effected that you guys have been/are pretty busy.
Hehe, and I was too (I even quoted the emoticons!). Yeah, we're insanely busy, and not only on the forums. The new main site isn't too far away now and we should have teasers to show in the not too distant future.

Back