What's so special about the 8/10?

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
All the Europeans in the neighbourhood have loud European music being played throughout the day until now(11:14pm).

What's going on?

What a bunch of nutcases.
People causing noise for othersat 12 midnight because their favourite team won a match?

Maybe I should hurl firecrackers at their houses(more than one) whenever their team loses a match.

K.I.L.E.R said:
Maybe I should hurl firecrackers at their houses(more than one) whenever their team loses a match.
I've found that an large supply of over-sized bottle rockets can prove to be an excellent form of communicating your grievances in such circumstances, I bombed the house kitty-corner across the street from me the last few times they had band practice at their house and they haven't practiced there in years now. :)

K.I.L.E.R said:
Good idea Digi. :LOL:
I tried roman candles, but they couldn't quite make the distance and weren't nosey enough. Fortunately the big rockets worked, the next step was my mortar collection... (We went nuts one 4th of July to "impress the kids", but the kids were terrified of the noise so I have a rather large collection of fireworks tempting me at all times.)

Hey it is Croatian Independace Day, you being Croatian and all could know that (esp, if you live in the neghbourhood). Other than that yes we qualified for the World Cup today as well ;)

When foreigners immigrate into a beautiful country like Australia they change their culture, lives and give their loyalty and lives for their country which is the one they are immigrating to.

I don't know crap about Croatia and I really don't care because it isn't my country or my culture.

If I went to live in Japan I would dress, act and be Japanese.
I will owe my life to Japan and I will pledge my loyalty to Japan and I would completely forget about Australia.

hey, what gen are you 2nd, third or some after... sure you should settle down and integrate which doesn't necessarily mean you need to ignore who your family/parents were.

Druga Runda said:
hey, what gen are you 2nd, third or some after... sure you should settle down and integrate which doesn't necessarily mean you need to ignore who your family/parents were.

1st generation born in Australia.
If they came from a culture of violence and hatred then why not?

Back