What kind of car do you drive?

A three months old Impreza 2.0R. And I just damaged it last week... when exiting the private parking place really slowly, backwards...

I don't know how to drive a car.:oops: Nor do I have the money to buy a car in any case. Hopefully I'll have money to buy a car in next few years.:cool: Till then I'll be ripping through on my Bike!

2000 Ford Tarus FFV. IT one of the only cars that have a good driver seat for my bad back. The seat has a ajustable lumbar support. Other car maker have this but only in the high end models over $30K and I paied $15K for it used for about 6 months (it was a repo).

2005 Mazda 3s - my first NEW car. Before that I had a 1990 Camry with 230,000+ miles. My very first car was a 1984 (I was 2 years old then) Ford Tempo with 4 speed manual and AM radio!

'95 Cherokee sports, 2004 Explorer (all the extras). And if i'm desperate, my mums BMW X5 (vomit).

I love my Jeep. Best car i've ever driven...perfect size steering wheel, fantastic handling (can fit into practically any parking space, turns on a dime). And with the amount of work that's been done on it over time, it's practically as-new. :love:

Back