What is Carrefour customer support email?

orangpelupa

Elite Bug Hunter
Legend
Hi B3D-ers :D

Anyone have any idea what is carrefour's email for customer support? The email for carrefour in my country are non-functional and i cant send them a complain from the complain form because the Carrefour on my city are unavailable to be selected on their website.

I dont want to go walk to offline carrefour customer service area before i email them my problem.

(from my experience with many kinds of customer service, its much better to come after i emailed their HQ)

The problem:
Almost a month old juiced tomatoes did not get spoiled. I'm afraid their tomatoes supplier using Formalin (dead body perservant) to keep the food fresh. (its commonly misused in my country).

Fly, fly, flies everywhere.
This also common to be found on our country market but i expect international business like Carrefour to be better than this.

What I get in the site for my country is a web form only. I live in Carrefour's home country by the way.

I'm a cheap ass so I buy tomato juice, canned tomatoes and canned tomato paste instead. I avoid buying the live version of horrendous tomatoes that way, and can also get one-grade-better tomatoes in small grocery or the market on occasion.

You can contact them at customer_service@transretail.co.id or just tweet them @carrefour_id.

Btw, Carrefour Indonesia doesn't have any relationship with the French company other than the name itself. It's already been bought and owned by a local conglomerate. If I'm not mistaken, they can still use the Carrefour brand until the contract runs out (don't know when) with probably an option to extend it. The same conglomerate that owns Bank Mega, which is why their store card use Bank Mega.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back