Well well well...

London Geezer

Legend
Supporter
So, the London-boy went down to 6th place, but thanks to his latest (very meaningful i must add) posting spree, he's back to No 3 and will probably be No2 by tonight......... ;)

london-boy said:
So, the London-boy went down to 6th place, but thanks to his latest (very meaningful i must add) posting spree, he's back to No 3 and will probably be No2 by tonight......... ;)
OMG, he's gaining on me!!!! :oops:

I'd better get busy posting, looks like you're closing the gap....

.......NOT! ;) :LOL:

digitalwanderer said:

You wait, uncle... All this without having broadband at home, remember.... Eventually, in the year 2032 when my connection is up and running, i'll have you for breakfast...

london-boy said:
Eventually, in the year 2032 when my connection is up and running, i'll have you for breakfast...

I don't think Diggie is into men, though I could be wrong.

Besides, why all the concern with being on top? I thought princesses were pillow-biters? :devilish:

John Reynolds said:
london-boy said:
Eventually, in the year 2032 when my connection is up and running, i'll have you for breakfast...

I don't think Diggie is into men, though I could be wrong.

Besides, why all the concern with being on top? I thought princesses were pillow-biters? :devilish:

Digital Versatile Danny.

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:

I'm gonna get you, and when i do............. :LOL: :devilish:

I swear at times you guys must have zero browser loading times... its like post, press submit and BLAMO there is the reply...

sytaylor said:
I swear at times you guys must have zero browser loading times... its like post, press submit and BLAMO there is the reply...

You're telling me you never got the "You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while." error message?

Back