We Dare (Wii) ... Amazing

Yeah I seen it a couple hours ago. Again a commercial I initially counted as satire, but after the Wii Balance board commercial you cant shock me anymore.

It's absurd. What the hell does the Wii or wiimote have to do with anything these actors are pretending to do?

Video removed. It's an EU exclusive release. Wonder what Ubisoft's market research revealed. Would be more interesting if the game sells well there. XD

What's missing is an integrated karaoke system. KTV customers do sexually charged party pranks all night long. Might want to change the business model to service and subscription based. :devilish:

Dont worry, you will get a version for the PS3s move too

I hope! This is awesome. I hope it becomes a new trend in gaming, as there's too much shooting and not enough love-making! My wife also just recently slimmed down from 104kg to 69kg, and I'm all fit from playing The Fight, so we're ready to attract a handsome couple as playmates.

Not, by the way, that any of these games seem to have anything to do whatsoever with what's being done to control them ...

The video is still up, maybe now region locked?

:LOL: coffee all over my table.

I wish I had signed up for some EU exchange program when I was in college.

I hope! This is awesome. I hope it becomes a new trend in gaming, as there's too much shooting and not enough love-making! My wife also just recently slimmed down from 104kg to 69kg, and I'm all fit from playing The Fight, so we're ready to attract a handsome couple as playmates.
I wasnt joking when I said its coming to PS3... and uh.. err... good luck for yer parties. (Damn such posts are a minefield to answer)

Not, by the way, that any of these games seem to have anything to do whatsoever with what's being done to control them ...
Yeah, and you better bring your own controllers to "We dare" parties, you never know if one of em got "spicy" before :p

We can import it I guess. :LOL: The game should not be region locked.

If this thing garnered enough sales, Playboy, Vivid, etc. will have a field day. I *think* this type of games may be more suitable for NGP and cellphones (PS Suite). 3DS will work well too if Ninty is brave enough. XD.

Is the video hosted anywhere else? YouTube has it blocked for all US residents at the request of UBIsoft.

[Edit] NM, found it hosted at Bing video and not blocked. I'm surprised Nintendo is allowing this on Wii. :D

Regards,
SB

Ubisoft, it's ok. Release your games as a collection of "innocent" or body-contact mini-games on cellphones for $1.99. The challenge is Apple's policies, but the games may not need to be 'sleazy' to sell.

This video should be accompanied by a "Not actual gameplay" disclaimer. With it's 12+ age rating, I think this commercial shows graphics not achievable in most homes! Except maybe for the spanking part.

:LOL: coffee all over my table.

I wish I had signed up for some EU exchange program when I was in college.

Ahah, I'm in Europe and i want to sign up for a US college exchange program.. :D

Most important: The girls are sold with the game? If yes, well it will be really successful!

wtf+is+this+shit+piccard.jpg

Back