Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2

LoL ... Thanks! Thought the trailer seemed somewhat off.

Yeah, I lost all optimism for this game a long time ago and this trailer has not done anything to change that.

I hope I'm wrong. For a spell this was easily my most anticipated unreleased game. :-|

Tall order for a studio that's never done anything like this before at all. They're known for making pretty but quite barebones walking sims.

Good luck to em.

The team making the walking sim was downsized.
Then they got bought by Sumo and hired 150 people.
The current team only made a forgettable apple arcade game.

The team making the walking sim was downsized.
Then they got bought by Sumo and hired 150 people.
The current team only made a forgettable apple arcade game.
Ah, well if true......definitely a tall order. lol

Hope they can surprise us.

no Vampire The Masquerade game can beat the original Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption game, imho, the story was lovely, the setting, the engine..., but I have faith in this game.

I just remembered that Bloodlines 2 was a RTX showcase game for Nvidia's Turing generation. Imagine if it's not out until Blackwell/Ada Next (?) is.

no Vampire The Masquerade game can beat the original Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption game, imho, the story was lovely, the setting, the engine..., but I have faith in this game.

The Masquerade is one of those games that I remember enjoying playing, too the point that I was excited about Bloodlines 2 when it was announced way back in 2019, but at the same time barely remember anything about it.

The Masquerade is one of those games that I remember enjoying playing, too the point that I was excited about Bloodlines 2 when it was announced way back in 2019, but at the same time barely remember anything about it.
it is a game whose story and the dialogue lines were amazing. The story could make into a movie, imho, and the dialogues are crazy good, also hilarious at times. In that sense, dialogues specially and also the story, it was like the peak of humanity, imo.

I completed the game several times back in the day, I loved Serena ❤️💞 -perhaps my first ever 3D videogame crush- and the game has some quotes that always lived with me. -like the Saint Judas' medallion comment at some point, :) or some parts of the dialogue with Ezra, the first boss..., ancient language, but soooo good and fun-.

Back