Two new Silent Hill movie posters

Deepak said:
Has it been released? Did anyone see it? Arstechnica has also reviewed it.

I'm going to be watching it today. Its been getting alot of bad reviews but most of them have done so simply because its a movie based on a game. Its appearently more enjoyable to people who have played the Silent Hill games. I haven't btw.

Still psyched for it though. Its supposed to be very gory and alot of wtf moments. My kind of movie :D

BlueTsunami said:
I'm going to be watching it today. Its been getting alot of bad reviews but most of them have done so simply because its a movie based on a game. Its appearently more enjoyable to people who have played the Silent Hill games. I haven't btw.

Still psyched for it though. Its supposed to be very gory and alot of wtf moments. My kind of movie :D

BT, please do post your thoughts on the movie. :smile:

Deepak said:
BT, please do post your thoughts on the movie. :smile:

I just came back from watching Silent Hill :D

...I liked it alot..not LOVED it but liked it a whole lot. I won't list any spoilers but I can see where critics saw fault in this movie. It did start to look like an actor being controled by a gamer and looking for clues but that didn't effect me that much.

Also...this movie has AMBIENCE..and a whole lot of it. Some of the music and the visuals just melded perfectly (for me). Especially at the end! Also, (whoops..I forgot B3D doesn't have spoiler tages)

The scene where Rose and her daughter are under the tree near the beginning...so beautiful. They captured something in that scene...between a mother and a daughter...something very peacefull. It was very very beautiful. Theres alot of scenes like this, ranging from Mysterious to Gory. I recommend this movie if your either...into the Silent Hill games or like movies that have alot of Ambience (and Art) in almost every scene.

I'm so happy I went to watch it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back