Two new Silent Hill movie posters

Thanks a lot for the tip! But why are the posters spread out over different websites? I give 90% credibility. ;)

There was this really cool desktop picture of pyramid head and a "victim", my girlfriend didn't approve of it. :( freaked her out.

I think this might have a potential of providing ligitimacy of game to movie adaptions. It may actually be good! :oops:

drpepper said:
There was this really cool desktop picture of pyramid head and a "victim", my girlfriend didn't approve of it. :( freaked her out.

:

that means it worked ;)

Wow this movie looks awesome.. my only hope is that they stay true to the soundtrack from the game(s). The trailer I saw seemed to indicate this, but I hope it wasn't just fan service.

!Of course, I'd also prefer James as the protagonist, but Pyramidhead is good too :D )

zurich said:
Wow this movie looks awesome.. my only hope is that they stay true to the soundtrack from the game(s). The trailer I saw seemed to indicate this, but I hope it wasn't just fan service.

!Of course, I'd also prefer James as the protagonist, but Pyramidhead is good too :D )

Well, Akira Yamaoka was intimatley involved in the movie, apparently he's credited ( along with Jeff Dana?) to score the movie. Sounds promising. :D

drpepper said:
Did she ever leave? :)
Isnt she that strange woman in Silent Hill1?

I thought she died at the end. :oops:

The story seems similar to Silent Hill1. Probably there is a connection thats why Dhalia is in the movie

Nesh said:
Isnt she that strange woman in Silent Hill1?

I thought she died at the end. :oops:

The story seems similar to Silent Hill1. Probably there is a connection thats why Dhalia is in the movie

Yah, in the game she died.

The story to the movie is essentially Silent Hill 1 but with pyramid head and the leading characer is female. I'm pretty sure they'd modify enough of the story to fit it into film. It would be really nostalgic if they could squeeze in Lake Side Amusement Park or the Hospital from SH1. :eek:

Some people over at Ultimate Silent Hill Forums have posted a high quality recording of a Starz episode featuring a 10 minute "Making of" featurette of Silent Hill.

You can find the good quality version here. 150 MB

Warning: it's spoilerific! Well, most scenes you've seen in trailers, but they expand on a lot of those scenes. Looks good.

Back