Trick or Treat

digitalwanderer said:
Sage said:
now whats wrong with haloween? it gives you an excuse to dress up in any kind of crazy costume you want
I used to feel the same way, before I became a parent. :rolleyes:

Holidays are an entirely different prospect when you have kids. Better and worse by a huuuuuge factor.

Dang it, kids make life much more intense.

now there's a good advert for turning gay if I ever heard one!

somehow halloween got lost in translation when being exported to germany, we got 4 hours of 14-18 yo's without costumes more or less threatening to break down front doors instead of kids in nice costumes :devilish:
I saved all the candy for the few kids in costumes and myself :D

Sage said:
digitalwanderer said:
Sage said:
now whats wrong with haloween? it gives you an excuse to dress up in any kind of crazy costume you want
I used to feel the same way, before I became a parent. :rolleyes:

Holidays are an entirely different prospect when you have kids. Better and worse by a huuuuuge factor.

Dang it, kids make life much more intense.

now there's a good advert for turning gay if I ever heard one!

And my wifes costume is a better one for not being gay.

(edited photo to not show all..)

Kelchaps2.JPG

Sage said:
un-edit it! un-edit it! (and link it, marking it nsfw!!!)

Ok.. ok, just for you. :) NWS

I guess it would actually be work safe, in most places. She does have panties on.

Why stop there? Hows about some of my boy, and girl. My boy is dressed in all Harley gear, and my girl is an Angel. My wife, boy and I went as "bikers" and I guess you can call our girl our guardian Angel.

4.JPG

3.JPG

2.JPG

1.JPG

Already after the chicks...

11.JPG

fallguy said:
Why stop there? Hows about some of my boy, and girl.
You've got alovely looking pair of kids there. Presumably they got those looks from your wife rather than you** :p

(**Luckily that seems to have happened with my daughter) :D

I have never understood the point in dressing up in non-halloweeny type things. I mean Ghosts, Witches skeletons etc fair enough that is pretty much what we do over here, but it seems in the States that anything is considered fair game for a costume, why is that?

CC

Simon F said:
You've got alovely looking pair of kids there. Presumably they got those looks from your wife rather than you** :p

My daughter is her daddy writ small. Fortunately for her, daddy is quite the handsome fella'. :devilish:

No she didnt go out like that, she had jeans on. She changed for our "after ours" tango. Then I had to get some pics of it. She also wore them with nothing on under.. but those are locked up and sealed away, not even on the PC.

John Reynolds said:
Simon F said:

My daughter is her daddy writ small. Fortunately for her, daddy is quite the handsome fella'. :devilish:

I dont think "handsome" is a trait that's usually considered highly desireable in women...

That's exactly what I meant. Neighbors, family, and friends call her Little John all the time because the resemblance is so strong.

Of course I might be a little biased toward my only child. :p

Back