*thread split* Space Sims

Wel lit can be either alien race if you get on their bad side but Kha'ak and Xenon races are hostile towards most others or all it seems. Really great game with amazing complexity gigantic sandbox gameplay of newer before seen scale. I myself am a bit of a trader and scavenger and only resort to combat if forced to. Simply amazing complex game!

Wel lit can be either alien race if you get on their bad side but Kha'ak and Xenon races are hostile towards most others or all it seems. Really great game with amazing complexity gigantic sandbox gameplay of newer before seen scale. I myself am a bit of a trader and scavenger and only resort to combat if forced to. Simply amazing complex game!

I'm looking forward to playing but it will likely be 2 weeks out as I have a trip to China coming up...
But did you watch the video review? LMAO.

Which X3 is best?

Starpoint Gemini sequel

Helios_zps78eaf7bf.jpg
Helios_zps78eaf7bf.jpg.html

After a long period of silence, appears that Starpoint Gemini 2 is still alive and ready for release in 2013. Latest shots and small videos show great progress and prove this game should be monitorred closely by all space enthusiasts
Helios_zps78eaf7bf.jpg.html
screenshots

And now on early access, when u play it, it loooks very nice, a promising game

2months from now is a launch day... so people lets kick some alian ass :D

Back