The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt ! [XO, PS4, NX, PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

Thanks for the video, but I had to stop watching it. Reveals too much. Best to enjoy the final bits of Witcher unspoiled :) 15 more days of waiting...
oh, is it so close ? I thought they said they don't know when it would release ! Thats too close to No Mans Sky for comfort.

In Uncharted 2 there was a temple level where you walked around and it was pure eye candy. I remember back then thinking how cool it would be to get a full RPG at this level of quality.

A week ago, I finally loaded up Witcher 3 which I'd bought a while back on the steam. With it maxed out on the PC, I'm happy to see have level of fidelity well surpassed.

Even my modded Skyrim looks a couple of generations behind :( Great game so far but I only just left White Orchid (did everything there)

In Uncharted 2 there was a temple level where you walked around and it was pure eye candy. I remember back then thinking how cool it would be to get a full RPG at this level of quality.

A week ago, I finally loaded up Witcher 3 which I'd bought a while back on the steam. With it maxed out on the PC, I'm happy to see have level of fidelity well surpassed.

Even my modded Skyrim looks a couple of generations behind :( Great game so far but I only just left White Orchid (did everything there)

The best game , you are in for a great time :p ! Exactly one year later today, no other game has provided that complete sense of adventure, exploration, narrative gratification and action as Witcher 3 did ! It is still the King for me ! The complete game :love: !

New official Blood & Wine trailer:

Shame it's releasing at the end of long bank holiday weekend ... Will have to work less during week time I guess :)

Hell yeah ! Now this is a DLC ! New place, new monsters, new look and some rock music for the perfect sendoff to our beloved Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, the mutant, the heartless yet most human of them all ! :cool:

after months not playing W3.. im loaded W3 and..

WHERE THE HECK AM I?!!?!!!?

what am i doing here? what should i do? why everything so dark (im inside a cave or something)? and i am overweight (does CDPR increase item weights/reduce weight capacity again?)

Back