The story of Oedipus!

22psi

Veteran
page1.jpg

page2.jpg

page3.jpg

page4.jpg

The only thing I found funny about it was that it cited tubgirl, which says its a prank/hoax and not a real paper.

That's not teacher handwriting on those pages. :rolleyes:

And Russ, very low brow....

EDITED BITS: Thanks for changing/removing the link Russ, that stuff is just wrong!

:LOL:

There were some plain grammar errors that the "teacher/professor" missed too.

"Oedipus will be remembered though out time..."

Btw, I had a prof in 3rd year who has writing like that. It was... I really should have taken a photo of it in class. It was like in "Sword of the Stone" when Arthur is learning how to write script from Archimedes.

And Russ, very low brow....

EDITED BITS: Thanks for changing/removing the link Russ, that stuff is just wrong!
Whaaaa?

Why are you getting on to me about the tubgirl link? I didn't put it in the paper.

And yes, its wrong, and disgusting. And horribly horribly not safe for work. But I thought everybody knew that. Kinda like goats-cx or any of the other 'shocker' websites out there.

I just think its funny that its cited as research material, along with google and yahoo.

p.s. I didn't remove the link, somebody else did. And I didn't mean to make it a link, but the forum does that automatically.

*shrug* I wouldn't have thought about it either way, to be honest.

Having the text there without it being a link is just as tempting as the link.

Anyways, you can't claim to be proficient in "teh intarweb" unless you know about these cliches. :p

Oh, I didn't click on it Russ...just had a mod change it so it wasn't linked.

See, you can't be a board regular without learning a few of the accepted norms.... :p

Back