The first Berserker

eastmen

Legend
Supporter

The First Berserker: Khazan' is a hardcore Action-RPG based on the Dungeon & Fighter franchise, an ongoing franchise of 18 years with more than 850 Million users worldwide. Khazan, the Great General of the Pell Los Empire defeats the Berserk Dragon Hismar with his friend the Archmage Ozma, but is betrayed by his jealous Emperor and is exiled. The betrayed hero, Khazan, pledges vengeance upon those who brought him ruin.While looking into the cause of his demise, he finds out that….!Stay tuned and find out more about the story as Khazan himself!The First Berserker: Khazan awaits you with hardcore stylish action with unique cartoon graphics!

a new action rpg game announced at the game awards

March 14, 2024
The First Berserker: Khazan is launching with NVIDIA DLSS 3 and Reflex
"hardcore action role-playing game based on the Dungeon & Fighter universe, enjoyed by more than 850 million users worldwide." o_O

The vibe I get from the trailers is single player story driven (not F2P), but I could be wrong.
With 850 million players worldwide I find it extreme that this game was sold like a normal game. Not even GTA 5 could ever dream of such numbers. Unless that number is cooked

With 850 million players worldwide I find it extreme that this game was sold like a normal game. Not even GTA 5 could ever dream of such numbers. Unless that number is cooked

I think that is for the Dungeon & Fighter Universe, whatever that is. :p
My comment was on the trailer, but, again, I can be very wrong!
Yeah this looks like a single player story experience in the same world.

I think that is for the Dungeon & Fighter Universe, whatever that is. :p
My comment was on the trailer, but, again, I can be very wrong!
I think your are correct. The 850 million players was reference to the "franchaise" or D&F universe:
The First Berserker: Khazan' is a hardcore Action-RPG based on the Dungeon & Fighter franchise, an ongoing franchise of 18 years with more than 850 Million users worldwide.

The core game is a F2P online RPG I believe? It's likely those are account numbers and and a signficant amount are multi accounts and bots.

Back