The dangers of petrol sniffing and how to avoid them

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
Is it possible to sniff petrol without getting brain damage?
Could you possibly get the smell of morphine in the petrol with a reverse air filter?
How would someone reverse an air filter?

By the sound of it, this question is answered by...
Could you possibly get the smell of morphine in the petrol with a reverse air filter?
and that anwer appears to be "no".

cause u can get high
theres always some ppl that explode each year here in nz, after have a cigarette after sniffing :)

I dunno, you'll have to ask Petrol. The guy might kick your ass, though.

Or...

This is in reference to the habit of drug traffickers of smuggling product in gas tanks. Sometimes drugs become laced with the fuel. I think the fuel may be the least of your worries with that.

Morphine has a smell?

Or...

It's a question about keeping drug dogs away from the stash.

I don't think the material knows or cares what direction the air goes through it. At best, you just suffocate the engine.

Or...

You should get your opiates from a more reputable smuggler or smuggle your own by swallowing a condom full of heroin. You could also ask Petrol to do it, but he might kick your ass so hard it causes brain damage.

Wht on Earth would anyone want to sniff petrol???

Is this topic a joke?

Peace.
Yeah propane goes down a lot smoother however the smelling agent don't taste nice :p

Oh yeah kiler if your gonna sit there playing with yourself naked in front the PC with doom running and huffing down on some BBQ gas cylinder. Well you might wanna turn the PC off first because if you pass out drop the bottle on the floor have liquid propane spilling across the floor and on of the high speed fans sparks well we all know what happens next :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I may have gotten my ass banned from OCAU for posting the same thing over there.

Wouldn't surprise me, they're very strict over there.

As for your thread topic, for fucks sake dont sniff petrol to get your jollies, people that stupid deserve what they get.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see Bloodbob has saved me the trip.

Well, you see K.I.L.E.R, pertol sniffing is kind of a sensitive subject in Australia (you know the country that YOU live in)... certain groups of the community have problems with it... so starting a topic on it on a forum is kind of asking for it.

So the reason I was banned was because someone interpreted me as racist?

Well, you see K.I.L.E.R, pertol sniffing is kind of a sensitive subject in Australia (you know the country that YOU live in)... certain groups of the community have problems with it... so starting a topic on it on a forum is kind of asking for it.

Yeah propane goes down a lot smoother however the smelling agent don't taste nice :p

Oh yeah kiler if your gonna sit there playing with yourself naked in front the PC with doom running and huffing down on some BBQ gas cylinder. Well you might wanna turn the PC off first because if you pass out drop the bottle on the floor have liquid propane spilling across the floor and on of the high speed fans sparks well we all know what happens next :p

A Darwin award waiting to happen! :devilish:

For those non-Aussies, petrol sniffing is a major substance abuse issue for Aboriginal Australians, particularly in rural communities.

I imagine KILER's comment was a bad joke, however it's definitely in bad taste.

Back