Tenchu - xbox360

There is a video for download as well. ;) While not the highest resolution clip I've seen, it does give you some insight into how the game is shaping up.

TheChefO said:
Looks like j-dev game diversity is already manifesting itself very early in 360's life. :)

Well if this is a sign of what they are doing...they will need to do alot better. This looks average at best and that's being generous.

Though the next-gen [at the time] transition was nice, the last game from the series stunk. And I'm not sure who were at fault; K2 or FromSoft? But K2's first effort was good. I just hope FromSoft put a lot more effort than they did with the last few Armored Core.

.Z

Only the last game?
The first PS2 tenchu was a total disgrace imo and they only went downhill from that point. Look at the recent PSP tenchu game. Bah :cry:

From a technical standpoint, I'd say the developers are god awful. Tenchu was certainly fun when it came out years ago on ps1, but its gameplay elements have not changed too much over time. The graphics haven't much either. Both are a shame.

Back