Tekken 8 [PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

Visuals as always seem to be top notch. The facial animations are amazing. Too heavy with the offense though. They showed nothing regarding defensive gameplay.
I hope it doesnt end up being a one sided game where the winner is defined purely by whom manages to make the best offense combinations.
I loved Tekken 7 because it captured the defence and offence balance pretty well.

How many of you guys play Tekken 7 online btw?

Visuals as always seem to be top notch. The facial animations are amazing. Too heavy with the offense though. They showed nothing regarding defensive gameplay.
I hope it doesnt end up being a one sided game where the winner is defined purely by whom manages to make the best offense combinations.
I loved Tekken 7 because it captured the defence and offence balance pretty well.

How many of you guys play Tekken 7 online btw?
Top notch but still no proper cloth/hair simulation: cloth simulation only for capes and the edges of a few clothes and hair looks plasticky perfect, spaghetti-like... This hasn't changed since PS1. Yes, higher polycount, prettier materials, but still no game where all of this is properly emulated, even with a lower polycount if needed.

How many more generations do we have to wait for this? 10?

And yes, I'm bitter about it. (n)

Btw his muscles move in general while he moves. There is weight on them. Its like the boob physics but more subtle. Its at least realtsically visible during his poses and intros.
Also there seems to be an amazing anatomically correct animation on his muscles. Something along the lines of muscle simulation. Amazing

Yeah the visuals arent exactly consistent. I dont think the game takes full advantage of U5's features. I dont see any use of nanite for the environments. It exhibits low geometry.
The water effects are mediocre too

Jun in 8 is based on the Unknown's moveset btw.

What bothers me a lot is the lack of cohesiveness in the animations. The combinations dont make much sense and are hard to read. Then you have the ton of effects making it even harder to see whats going on

Back