Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

i was looking forward to this after playing it at a buddies who had imported it, but i sold my wii to pay for a 5870 hope it comes to psn!

if you like fighting games and have a wii you should get it, it plays like a sequal to MVC2

It's not going to be released on any other system. And it's an updated version of the previously only in Japan released game, with new characters and other changes. It will also also be re-released in Japan next week.

As a 3D fighter on Wii, it looks superb! Very smooth and convincingly shaded. Shame about the jaggies, but from what I'm seeing this title deserves more recognition just for looking so good on the lil' white box!

are they any other solid arcade fighters on wii, i could be tempted if they are some other fighters to go with it

are they any other solid arcade fighters on wii, i could be tempted if they are some other fighters to go with it
There's Guilty Gear XX Accent Core/Plus whatnot with it's various updated rereleases. Not to mention the King of Fighters Collection: Orochi Saga and the Samurai Showdown Anthology. I got the former of the two.

Don't forget Virtual Console and the various version of Street Fighter 2 for it.

Back