Take-Two Interested in Wii

Anvil

Newcomer
In the past Take-Two has had very little interest in Nintendo products, but a report posted on Cubed3 states that the strong E3 showing of the Wii has prompted the company to take a good hard look at developing games for the console.

More here: http://www.cubed3.com/news/5357

Great news for the Nintendo camp. I expect others will also be giving Wii a look for development considering it's lower initial investment required and potential large marketshare reward.

i'd think Take Two would be more interested in publishing it's exclusive MLB games on the console than putting more eggs in the GTA basket.

archie4oz said:
Or a GTA that uses the Wii controller as a lead pipe... :)
Be more imaginative! Imagine a more "realistic" GTA where people actually lock their car doors for once! Now you'd have to Jimmy the vehichle and *listen* carefully when to pull it out, all the while not getting caught...

sfried said:
Be more imaginative! Imagine a more "realistic" GTA where people actually lock their car doors for once! Now you'd have to Jimmy the vehichle and *listen* carefully when to pull it out, all the while not getting caught...
ohh! i want a GTA where you can go to a high school and beat up kids who locked their keys in their cars. extra points for slapping around the kid who left his car running and locked himself out, all while the radio is still playing a loud, thumping, bass.

Back