Shocking headline of the day --Pam Anderson files for divorce

I told her I won't marry her and she should stay where she was, but she's just so crazy about me and thinks I'd still take her. Sorry Pam, I just wanted some easy fun and nothing more. Oh, and stop calling me 20 times a day.

LOL. I would marry her. Get her to give me the money to get the engagement ring. Whilst we are engaged, bang her senseless until I got my fill (incidently a bucket that never fills) and when it comes close to the wedding day, call it off.

In unrelated news...

Is it me or has Britney been out partying with Paris every single night since the divorce with Federline was announced? Really, our papers have had articles and pictures or them partying from "the night before" every single day for 2 weeks now! I'm surprised she's still chubby, i'd have thought she'd lose some weight like this...

yeah whats up with these pics? i see Britneys p*ssy pics show up everywhere.. :oops:
i bet Paris is INTO Britney :devilish:

In other news, the French Parliament is going to switch to Linux ... :)

Well, Geo called me on my cellphone and asked me to post that for him. He dubbed that as "REALLY IMPORTANT NEWS!". So here it is:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=2681885&page=1

On Nov. 22, cameras caught Spears, the recently separated pop star and mother of two, in a leopard-print minidress so short it revealed her underwear.

Two days later, Spears was photographed getting out of a car in a hiked-up miniskirt. This time, her underwear was nowhere to be found.

According to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, Spears' up-skirt shots are no mistake — they're a classic cry for attention.

The photos, which spread virally across the Internet, gained Spears entry to a club ruled by repeat flashers Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. Cameras have caught Lohan panty-less four times over the last two months.

"You'd think she'd either wear pants or panties, or be more careful about how she exits a car," blogger Hilton said. "Four times. That's no accident. That's deliberate."

The rash of celebrities flashing their nether regions worries Peter Post, director of the Emily Post Institute of etiquette and manners.

"My concern is the impressionability of young people," he said. "I think that some young people are going to say, 'Wow, if Britney Spears and Paris Hilton can do that, I wonder if I can do that.'"
:mrgreen:

By the way, am I the only one who read "the Emily Post Institute of etiquette and manners" as "the Emily Prostitute of etiquete and manners"?

There are some high resolution pictures of the event on the Internet...

"My concern is the impressionability of young people," he said. "I think that some young people are going to say, 'Wow, if Britney Spears and Paris Hilton can do that, I wonder if I can do that.'"

:LOL: He's talking about it as if they killed someone, giving a "bad impression"... We're talking about not wearing panties... If today's youngsters want to go around without panties, what's wrong with that?!

LB, the voice of reason in a mad world! :)

Is it me or have Britney's... er, breasts been enhanced yet again? I caught a flash on them in a free London paper (Metro) where she'd been out partying with Paris. The mind boggles...

LB, the voice of reason in a mad world! :)

Is it me or have Britney's... er, breasts been enhanced yet again? I caught a flash on them in a free London paper (Metro) where she'd been out partying with Paris. The mind boggles...

Well she HAS had two babies, last of the two something like 3 weeks ago... or something... She looks chubby, look at her face. Still great legs, seriously, and this is from a gay guy.

Still great legs, seriously, and this is from a gay guy.

Now that's a compliment!

I've just skimmed through another of those free papers. I don't think she looks that chubby around the face. Especially for someone who's weight has been commented on at length in the media. In fact, being the tacky chappy I am, I say she looks damn fine.

Britney, if you read this... drop me an email.

I was gonna go for a similar strategy in the Pammie thread, but y'know you gotto be realistic about these things... :(

EDIT: Whoops, spot the deliberate mistake - I'm already in the Pammie thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back