Random question of the day dot dot dot

MuFu

Chief Spastic Baboon
Veteran
How can I achieve a "shampoo in hair" look that will stand the rigors of a savage night out?

Someone suggested using lightly whipped egg white, however I'm not sure how hard that would set and I'll probably end up looking like I've been ejaculated on by a horse.

I'm not worried about looking like a total dickhead - the dressing gown, slippers and toothbrush should take care of that.

_xxx_, what do you mean "try sugar"? That sounds like something my grandma would say. :LOL:

Shaving cream - that might actually work. I'm going to suggest to everybody in my house that we go out dressed for bed with shampoo in our hair. Why not? We're not going to be students forever. Might even get some attention from real life girls.

How do you know it works well anyway? Do you shave your head alot?

MuFu said:
How do you know it works well anyway?
My kids, my daughter had a bad phase of putting stuff in her hair and the shaving cream was the least troublesome or traumatic for me. (Gum and the buttcream ointment are another story that I REALLY don't want to talk about. :? )

Do you shave your head alot?
Nope, my wife does though faithfully every month. 8)

MuFu said:
What's all this about buttcream in your hair?
Not in my hair, in my daughter's hair.

Back when she was 2-3 she climbed up her dresser and got her buttcream out of a drawer she shouldn't have when she was supposed to be napping. The buttcream was a diaper rash ointment, it was like a white petroleum jelly based paste that had zinc oxide in it.

She took the near full tube (about the size of a toothpaste tube, back when it came in tubes) and squeezed it out and smeared it all into her hair and then proceeded to cover every square inch of herself with it so she looked like someone had poured a bucket of whitewash over her head. She had so much of it in her hair that it was just spiked into about 5-6 huge spikes and she was pure white.

And she did it all silently, so I had no clue she was doing other than napping until I snuck a peek in at her and freaked the fuck out to see her all white sitting in a little white circle on the carpet drawing white pictures on it. :oops:

For a quick sidenote, shampoo does NOT get buttcream out of hair nor does regular soap get it off the skin...I ended up using peanut butter to get it all out and then washing out the peanut butter. :?

digitalwanderer said:
For a quick sidenote, shampoo does NOT get buttcream out of hair nor does regular soap get it off the skin...I ended up using peanut butter to get it all out and then washing out the peanut butter. :?

Thanks for the tip there Digi, I'll bear that in mind. Next time I get buttcream in my hair. Which is of course... the sort of thing that ... well just happens I guess :? :oops:

In homage to Viz top tips:

Need to look as though you have shampoo suds in your hair during a night at the pub? Don't try egg white, shaving foam, sugar ( :? ) or butt cream. Instead, simply take a small bottle of shampoo out with you and reapply in the toilets whenever the suds begin to subside. 8)

nutball said:
Thanks for the tip there Digi, I'll bear that in mind. Next time I get buttcream in my hair. Which is of course... the sort of thing that ... well just happens I guess :? :oops:
It also works for bubblegum in hair, that DOES happen. ;)

The nasty bit is the bathtub full of peanut butter water. :?

Back