Purchased a 2007 MV Agusta Senna

THAT'S A $30K MOTORCYCLE?!?!?

OMG, please tell me it's really fast! :oops:

EDITED BITS: 174HP on a bike? Is it just me or is that a tad, well INSANE?!? :???:

Thanks Deepak.

1000cc, 174 bhp, I think around 90 lb-ft torque. Top speed 186 mph. Weight is 418 lbs. Marzocchi top of the line front suspension. Sachs F1 rear shock. Forged aluminum brembo wheels. Brembo radial brakes. Carbon fiber bits everywhere. Single sided swingarmd. Limited edition of 300. 65 came to the US. Uhh...and I dunno looks badass.

THAT'S A $30K MOTORCYCLE?!?!?

OMG, please tell me it's really fast! :oops:

EDITED BITS: 174HP on a bike? Is it just me or is that a tad, well INSANE?!? :???:

Yeah it is a bit insane actually. The 312R pushes 183 hp but thats well at the top end and it also loses mid range and low range power. But it costs 6k less than the Senna. But nowhere near as good looking as the Senna.

My next purchase probably christmas time or so would be to replace the exhaust with a full Titanium one and replace the EPROM with the race EPROM. It addresses some fuelling issues and lowers the weight and makes the bike sound even better! But yeah it is insane. Good thing I am gonna ride it once or twice a month cause I will be out of town most of the time!!

Congrats! They're sweet bikes but waaay too pricey for my taste and riding preference.

A buddy had a MV Agusta when they first came out (the 750cc version). Rode it quite a few times. Very sweet bikes.

Have fun with it! Gonna do trackdays?

What's the acceleration like on that thing? Specifically, what is the 100 MPH - 150 MPH like, based off of closed track testing of course? ;)

It would be pretty cool to race if from a standstill at a track.

Congrats on the bike , it's got those sexy looks that are just making me drool.

Thanks fellas!

TO answer your acceleration questions....too fast for me! :p This thing will wheelie at the drop of a hat. I saw somewhere the bike doing the quarter from a standing start in 9.x seconds....Oh and there is a video on youtube of an Agusta Ago (stock)racing a Ferrari 550 GTS with 600 hp. The lap times were off by about 10 seconds...but the Agusta hit 190 mph on the straightaway whereas the 600 hp Ferrari beast could manage 175. Kinda gives you and idea eh? And they also had a drag race where the stock bike smoked it!

RobertR1, I figured from your name you would be the owner of a Yamaha R1 or something.

What's the acceleration like on that thing? Specifically, what is the 100 MPH - 150 MPH like, based off of closed track testing of course? ;)

It would be pretty cool to race if from a standstill at a track.

Congrats on the bike , it's got those sexy looks that are just making me drool.

100-150 on a modern litre sport bike doesn't take much at all. Just a right hand. They get up there real quick. Only HIGHLY modified street cars (tons of HP) have any hope keeping up during that range.

From a stand still, lauching is the hardest part. After that you're just banging the gears while staying tucked to reduce drag.

Back