Puppies suck!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
exATiHat.jpg

I'm very depressed right now. :(

It's not funny! I wore that hat all the time and everywhere, there are people who only know me as "the guy in the black hat with ATi on it". :cry:

Nuts, it's hard for me to find hats I really like. Now all I have is me faithful old embroidered South Park hat, but my wife gave me it 11 years ago and it's getting a tad old. :?

digitalwanderer said:
It's not funny! I wore that hat all the time and everywhere, there are people who only know me as "the guy in the black hat with ATi on it". :cry:

Nuts, it's hard for me to find hats I really like. Now all I have is me faithful old embroidered South Park hat, but my wife gave me it 11 years ago and it's getting a tad old. :?

I think they prefer NVIDIA. *hint*hint* :devilish:

I doubt that, they're pretty intelligent puppies. ;)

I'm still trying to figure out which one did it.

The suspects:
Socks:

SocksAndMaddy.jpg

Trying to ingratiate herself with me by making happy with my daughter, could it just all be a cover to access my hat?

LuluBelle:

LuluAndBubbles.jpg

Sure, she loves to sleep at my feet and cuddle up to my PC....but could it all be an act just to lower my suspicions and catch me off-guard?

Rascal:

RascalLovingBeanie.jpg

Feigning bonding with my older dog just won't fool me, I know what kind of puppy-evil can lie beneath that kind seeming exterior. :?

I have no clue who did it, it's their saving grace right now.

I know who did it. Clear as day.

digitalwanderer said:
The suspects

SocksAndMaddy.jpg

Look at the grin on her face!!! Knowing the blame will be on one of the dogs, never on her, look how evil she looks!! Your daughter definately did it!!! :LOL: :devilish:

digitalwanderer said:
DiGuru said:
Return it to Ati and humbly ask for a replacement.
I already wrote to Patti, Terry, and Dave about it....think I should try to RMA it thru their website too? :|

Might be worth a try. A link to your nVidia forum profile might help as well. And if everything else fails, promise to send them a picture while you're wearing no hat or something from nVidia. :D

digitalwanderer said:
Now all I have is me faithful old embroidered South Park hat, but my wife gave me it 11 years ago and it's getting a tad old. :?
If I may ask: Why on earth did your wife give you a hat from (South) Park County Colorado over two years before the show started? And why did they even have South Park hats back then... :?:

Sorry for the off-topic, and good luck getting new ATi 'headware'.

Zaphod said:
digitalwanderer said:
Now all I have is me faithful old embroidered South Park hat, but my wife gave me it 11 years ago and it's getting a tad old. :?
If I may ask: Why on earth did your wife give you a hat from (South) Park County Colorado over two years before the show started? And why did they even have South Park hats back then... :?:

Sorry for the off-topic, and good luck getting new ATi 'headware'.
Hmmm...I must have my dates screwed up.

I thought it was pre-kids for us, would 8 years work better?

digitalwanderer said:
I thought it was pre-kids for us, would 8 years work better?
Well, you could have been talking about something like this. 8) However, South Park (the show) first aired in August 1997, so it's coming up on 8 years old this fall. The mountains themselves, I would guess, have been there somewhat longer. ;)

Hmmm. Then I have no clue how old my SP hat is. It's blue denim with a beige bill and Stan, Kyle, Cartmen, Kenny, and Ike on it.

Whatever, it's old and I can't count on just one hat. Snipe is kindly sending me an AMD hat, but I still gotta find a good viddy card one.

OMG! Our dogs are related!

Buster is the Fox mix (we think he's part Basenji), and the little rat beside him is my mother in laws' surrogate grandchild, tinker.

Back