PSN weekly updates

Rayman Legends is a must have, imho. I bought it for PS3, Vita and PS4. Great game, and even better value if you've never played Origins.

Rayman Legends is a must have, imho. I bought it for PS3, Vita and PS4. Great game, and even better value if you've never played Origins.

The ps3 version is much much cheaper, half of the ps4 version right now. Does the ps3 version run at 1080p?
I have Origins on ps3 btw, why the difference in value if I haven't played Origins?

Most of the Origins levels unlock as bonus content in Legends ... The PS3 version is almost identical, runs at 1080p and has the same content. The only benefit to the PS4 version is no load times (they aren't a problem in PS3 version really though) and the PS4 version has a photomode (with zoom). But that price difference may not be worth it.

12 deals of Xmas has started :D : TLOU is the first one !
Going by last year's 12 deals, all major releases will get discounted. Will pick up FC4 and Desinty Expansion pass if they get discounted. .Does anyone remember if all deals got re-featured on the last day?

I'd be surprised if titles released in the last month or so are offered with a discount. I know I'll be pretty pissed if I spent 54 quid on FC4 on PSN and they discount it a couple weeks later.

I'd be surprised if titles released in the last month or so are offered with a discount. I know I'll be pretty pissed if I spent 54 quid on FC4 on PSN and they discount it a couple weeks later.

Normally I'd agree but Alien Isolation was about £20 in the weekend sale. I was tempted but know it'd drive me nuts. I enjoyed watching some dude play it via Live from PlayStation, though. It's the first time I've really watched somebody I didn't know play a game - it was pretty good.

TLOU is tempting at that price but I refuse to have a 50GB+ game on my hard drive!

I broke my 25Gb rule for GTA V because I know I'll play it a lot forever. Bought TLOU:R on disc because it's the kind of game I'll play every 3-6 months and will delete its 50Gb ass inbetween.

It happened last year with BF4 and AC4. Hoping for this year too. BF4 will definitely be there, along with Diablo. Lets see how far publishers go this year.

Also, I had preordered FC3 but it got discounted in December sale in that year too. Lets see :) !

I mean all PS4 games are fully installed, but maybe you mean you don't want a single game taking 50GB and not that you want to take up 50GB because it is digital?

I mean all PS4 games are fully installed, but maybe you mean you don't want a single game taking 50GB and not that you want to take up 50GB because it is digital?

This is my predicament because my DSL connecting that tops out at 18Mbit/sec (7.5 Gigabytes/hour) download speed. GTA V is the only game over 25Gb I've bought digitally, I got TLoU on Blu-ray.

I'm confused. I'm pretty sure the disc based games I played are not sitting there on my hard drive...?

I'm confused. I'm pretty sure the disc based games I played are not sitting there on my hard drive...?

They are most assuredly sitting there on your hard drive, fully installed, and taking up the same room as the digital version. Unless you manually delete them, of course.

They are most assuredly sitting there on your hard drive, fully installed, and taking up the same room as the digital version. Unless you manually delete them, of course.
NO. WAY.
How do I not know this??
And do they stay there until I actually delete them??
HOW DO I NOT KNOW THIS!!!

Back