PSN weekly updates

That's pretty close to a normal cross-buy install.
Good grief, that's crazy. The only other Cross Buy purchase I recall making was the Jak and Daxter trilogy, which again I downloaded first in Vita (and wish I hadn't) then PS3 to follow but I wasn't paying attention to what it was downloading.

Good grief, that's crazy. The only other Cross Buy purchase I recall making was the Jak and Daxter trilogy, which again I downloaded first in Vita (and wish I hadn't) then PS3 to follow but I wasn't paying attention to what it was downloading.

Well, the Vita won't automatically start downloading the PS3 version, that's for sure. :D

fl0W is now available for Vita and PS4. Free under Cross Buy if you already bought it for PS3.

Thank you Dsoup , thanks to your purchase adventure I got Spelunky now :p ! I think its a glitch of sorts because the whole description states many times that this purchase is for Vita only, but yet we are gettingt he ps3 version too, like a normal presale purchase !
And I got it in the nick of time, the sale changes soon.
Since. I already had the demo installed, all I had to downloadw as a 6kb key :cool: !

Btw , Dsoup, there were only three files for download, a ps3 demo, a ps3 key and a vita full game.

Btw , Dsoup, there were only three files for download, a ps3 demo, a ps3 key and a vita full game.

The fourth file (207mb, suspiciously the same as the third) aborted for me about a third of the way though. Perhaps the installer script was broken when I downloaded it, and they fixed it when you downloaded it? :???:

Using the PS3 briefly for this really makes me appreciate the interfaces changes on PS4. It's less about what it does do and more about what it doesn't. Purchasing is a couple of clicks instead of half a dozen and multiple screens etc.

Good work, Sony! Anyway, enjoy Spelunky :) Now I just want Terraria on Vita which I'm sure I read is due this month.

Wow, there are some great bargains in there! Bioshock for less than £3. Mass Effect 3 for £6.39. Tomb Raider for £20 - plus 10% PS+ discounts on top.

Wow?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/12/26/playstation-plus-january-preview/

[QUOTE ] For PlayStation 3 owners, you’ll be able to download three critically acclaimed games – DMC Devil May Cry, BioShock Infinite and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.

This month PlayStation Vita owners will be able to download Worms: Battle Island and Smart As. Worms

PlayStation 4 title — Don’t Starve. A wilderness survival game wrapped in a cute art style, you’ll take control of a Gentleman Scientist trying to make his way home from a mysterious place.[/QUOTE]

Wow?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/12/26/playstation-plus-january-preview/

[QUOTE ] For PlayStation 3 owners, you’ll be able to download three critically acclaimed games – DMC Devil May Cry, BioShock Infinite and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.

This month PlayStation Vita owners will be able to download Worms: Battle Island and Smart As. Worms

PlayStation 4 title — Don’t Starve. A wilderness survival game wrapped in a cute art style, you’ll take control of a Gentleman Scientist trying to make his way home from a mysterious place.
[/QUOTE]

PSN + really is an amazing value, this month we got Borderlands 2 and next month Bioshock infinite. Sony really is offering a lot of value (subjective I know) to people who own VITA, PS3 and PS4.

That is an amazing bargain even if its only "rental". I wish MS was able to offer the same quality of titles. Well done Sony, well done indeed.

That is an amazing bargain even if its only "rental". I wish MS was able to offer the same quality of titles. Well done Sony, well done indeed.

And the dirty little secret is that the rent doesn't go up as the number of rented games does :)

I got a solid collection of vita games that I activated just so I can play them if/when I get a vita.

And then there is the discount on many games it's not much but it adds up, a few purchases and suddenly this months rent was "paid".

Those were for November.

In Europe, the Plus games for December were Contrast and Resogun and there were no games for November, because the console only released in November 29th.

January has Don't Starve and that's all.
It's a bit of a crappy addition compared to what people are getting to PS3 and Vita IMO, but it's not like Sony had many options.
No big publisher wants to put any recent game in Plus, ever. And the PS4 only has recent games..

January has Don't Starve and that's all.
It's a bit of a crappy addition compared to what people are getting to PS3 and Vita IMO, but it's not like Sony had many options.
You should give Don't Starve a go. I bought it when it appeared on Steam and it's one of those compelling games you can get really obsessive over. Currently at 79 on Metacritic.

No big publisher wants to put any recent game in Plus, ever. And the PS4 only has recent games..

Eh ? Sony do put good games, albeit old ones, for free in PS+. e.g., Uncharted 3, Ico HD, Shadow of Colossus HD, etc.

While it may be subjective, EA, Square Enix, 2K Games do have quality games in PS Plus "for free" too (e.g., Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite, Borderland 2, Plants vs Zombies, etc.).

Back