PS3 game release list

This list seems nice as hell to me. Stop crying if they are a port or multiplatform. Who cares? Lots of people don't have a 360 anyway.

Good launch games that I see are NBA 2K7, Madden, Oblivion, Resistence, COD 3, TH8, Rainbow Six, FEAR, RR7, Need for Speed: Carbon, and maybe Genji 2 depending on reviews of course.

What's the problem? This is only the first day. It's not like this will stop making games. :LOL:

You have great sports titles, racing titles, a RPG, a FPS, and a action game.

It's launch. Who cares?

PS2 had arguably the worst launch in the history of gaming, software wise. It means nothing.

(PS3 launch and the immediate aftermath is looking 1000x more attractive)

This list seems nice as hell to me. Stop crying if they are a port or multiplatform. Who cares? Lots of people don't have a 360 anyway.

Good launch games that I see are NBA 2K7, Madden, Oblivion, Resistence, COD 3, TH8, Rainbow Six, FEAR, RR7, Need for Speed: Carbon, and maybe Genji 2 depending on reviews of course.

What's the problem? This is only the first day. It's not like this will stop making games. :LOL:

You have great sports titles, racing titles, a RPG, a FPS, and a action game.

Stop crying? Exclusives are pretty much the only defining thing going. Why would someone spend more on a PS3 if they want to play 2k7, COD3, and Madden? I see plenty of reason to think this list isn't that great. R:FOM looks like it could really take off, but the rest are games people could get over all for less.

If PS3 had shipped first and 360 had this launch lineup, I would say the same there, but don't sit in denial because you like someone.

All the more reason to wait for March, it seems! I don't think I could play Resistance and Ridge Racer for all THAT long... :p

NBA 07 and NBA 2k7 for launch :oops:

What's OLC mean?

Seeing that lineup, I don't think the EU is that badly off with our delay. The better titles are mostly Feb and later releases. What exclusives are there early on? R:FoM and Genji? Then it's February before the next titles.

I agree.When i buy my ps3 at the european launch ,i will probably be able to purchase Resistance,motorstorm and heavenly sword.

The U.S launch is very good if you don't own an xbox360,but the only game that i would want out of the launch list would be Resistance.The rest of the games i either have(oblivion,FN3) or will buy (RS:V,COD3) for the 360.

Stop crying? Exclusives are pretty much the only defining thing going. Why would someone spend more on a PS3 if they want to play 2k7, COD3, and Madden? I see plenty of reason to think this list isn't that great. R:FOM looks like it could really take off, but the rest are games people could get over all for less.

If PS3 had shipped first and 360 had this launch lineup, I would say the same there, but don't sit in denial because you like someone.

That list isn't completly right. You know that right?

This list seems nice as hell to me.

Well considering we all initially thought Motorstorm, Warhawk, and even LAIR or Heavenly Sword might be PS3 launch titles, this is pretty poor. From the perspective of someone just jumping into next-gen gaming, this launch is excellent, it really depends if you own a 360 or not.

With that said, it's not like 360 has a ton of exclusives either this holiday. It's all about the 3rd party games right now, on both systems.

Well considering we all initially thought Motorstorm, Warhawk, and even LAIR or Heavenly Sword might be PS3 launch titles, this is pretty poor. From the perspective of someone just jumping into next-gen gaming, this launch is excellent, it really depends if you own a 360 or not.

With that said, it's not like 360 has a ton of exclusives either this holiday. It's all about the 3rd party games right now, on both systems.

Lair and Heavenly Sword were NEVER EVER launch titles. Where do you get your news from?

But that's from dumb posters. I could have said 2 years ago that Halo 3 could be a launch title. What does it matter what some posters say?

:) It makes for a good talking point for how Sony has sincerely disappointed the detractors, yet again.

I am sincerely disappointed in our inability to agree on what titles we decided were going to be launch titles for any particular platform from anywhere between two years prior to launch and--you know--launch.

updated from sony's conference

The List of Launch Window Titles Includes:

SCEA Launch Titles*

Resistance: Fall of Man
NBA 07
Genji: Days of the Blade

Third Party Publisher Titles*

Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII
Call of Duty3
Fight Night Round 3
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
F.E.A.R.