Pro Availability News

ROFL~~~

Gotta love the FUaD bias, I love how he keeps mention "a few" and "small number" over and over yet does admit that the X800 will be available before the 6800 grudgingly before the end of the article! :LOL:

(I traded a few e-mails with him last week and he was telling me I was wrong about ATi being able to get them out this week and there wouldn't be any available 'til at least the 20th, so I found this one personally amusing. 8) )

Point him in the direction of the futuremark forums where there are plenty of people who purchased and received X800Pros and are now happily gaming/benching.

Nah, he seemed like a decent guy and was polite and all in his e-mails....I don't like being rude, believe it or not.

Besides, I'm pretty sure he'll know my thoughts....I did post 'em up at one of his favorite "inside sources". ;)

Tell him I called local Best Buy - 23rd St corner, one Ave west from Flatiron - here on Tuesday and they sold out all the Pros by then and expecting new shipment on Thursday.
:rolleyes:

Jee if he wants to find out about the bundles maybe he should use his incredible investigative journalist powers and :oops: ask :oops: some of the people who have bought them.

Yep. ATi's X800P appears to have nothing bundled, while Allstarshop shows the retail Sapphire X800P includes a HL2 voucher.

DaveBaumann said:
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=374785044&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=62510&_LOC=UK

I noticed that this morning. Very nice.

'Xhilarating game play calls for 'Xtreme hardware to deliver 'Xotic worlds full of life and so engrossing that they can only be brought to be with the industry leader in 'Xtreme innovation, SAPPHIRE! With the addition of the RADEONâ„¢ X800 PRO SAPPHIRE 'Xtends support for enthusiasts seeking a True High Definition (HD) gaming 'Xperience never before possible. The X800 series of graphics cards and more specifically the RADEONâ„¢ X800 PRO, introduces numerous industry firsts such as: Tweleve 'Xtreme pixel pipelines, and 256MB of 'Xtreme GDDR3 memory. Stop playing with toys and step into the 'Xotic world of 'Xcessive features with the SAPPHIRE RADEONâ„¢ X800 PRO! 256MB 900MHz GDDR3 memory accelerates the latest cutting edge 3D applications.

'Xcruciating!

Back