Pretty Girls in Gaming Shock!

I think many times the only reason pretty girls are into this geeky stuff is because they're mentally diseased.

Console girls...barf.

"Ummm...i dont liek no how 2 liek use wun-o-dem crayboards soe liek i jus' paly Hilo 2 on mai nextbox 240". Ugh. :devilish:

Rachul is yummy. Although I'm old enough to be her father!! :oops:

Actually, this reminds me of something I've always been curious about :

Why are so many more guys interested in gaming than girls?

Girls are not competitive in the same manner. Guys like sports, which is what video games are, more or less. Girls get no kick out of an fps usually, they don't need to feel "stronger, faster, omg headshot!" emotions, that stuff has no meaning to them since they compete in entirely other areas.

Girls are not competitive in the same manner. Guys like sports, which is what video games are, more or less. Girls get no kick out of an fps usually, they don't need to feel "stronger, faster, omg headshot!" emotions, that stuff has no meaning to them since they compete in entirely other areas.

Yeah, like breast size and cooking (j/k). :p

This man has teh answers!

My gf's a gamer, and she's pretty hot too, they do exist!

n761090525_382432_4630.jpg

She's pretty casual though, favourite games are JSRF, Flatout (but only the part where you play minigames by ejecting the driver), Mario Party etc

My gf's a gamer, and she's pretty hot too, they do exist!

n761090525_382432_4630.jpg

She's pretty casual though, favourite games are JSRF, Flatout (but only the part where you play minigames by ejecting the driver), Mario Party etc

we all know thats one of the many chicks you stalk scooby, hence the 'get the f outa here' gesture. You aint fooling anyone. :rolleyes:

The DOD Clan Im in has ladies in it a members. We also have many ladies form other clans on are server and others that are not in clans. If you want to look theres a thread in our forums called "what so you look like" that over 105 pages long.

Our clan site is www.dodrebel.net

Has anyone ever done some kind of serious consensus of the female gamer/geek/computer guru population, other than random little internet articles like the aforementioned?

The only times I've ever seen a girl in real life, irrespective of how sexy she is, sit in front of a computer (other than her cellphone), are in receptions/banks/government buildings and so on, carrying out their daily job... Usually they will retort how they actually 'hate computers' :)

Back