PR: Club-3D announces the complete Volari range of products

fox5: your right talking in past tense, pricing is matter of change

Bad drivers, yes, if you compare them to top. But theres an improvent, majority of new games are working. And companies like S3 which didnt update officialy for 6 months.

SiS 6326, 300, Xabre 200 and 400, Volari V3(XT) these are/were great products with p/p im talking about.

Well, most people don't take much interest in the low end so few people will know how good or bad those products are.

Well, at least XGI appears to try, even if they can't keep up with ATI and nvidia.

karlotta said:
Putas said:
... but can deliver amazing p/p ratio.
Ok help me here, what is p/p? I want to joke that; "wow they are great cards for power point, whooo." :p

Price/Performance ratio.

So say a $30 card of theirs performs only 1/5 as bad as a $300 ati card, rather than 1/10.

Wait, tell me you're not trying to compare performance of a $30 card with a $400/500 card?

I think it's great to see the V3XT as it brings DX9, Shaders 2.0 and HDTV capability in the $30/40 price range. Let's not forget the only thing you can get in that price range is GeforceMX 4000 and Radeon 7500.

vnet said:
Wait, tell me you're not trying to compare performance of a $30 card with a $400/500 card?

I think it's great to see the V3XT as it brings DX9, Shaders 2.0 and HDTV capability in the $30/40 price range. Let's not forget the only thing you can get in that price range is GeforceMX 4000 and Radeon 7500.

I think you can find cut down geforce fx 5200s and 9200ses in that price range.

Back