Playstation 3 Video Montage For Your Enjoyment!

Hardknock

Veteran
I ripped the stream and uploaded for you guys to enjoy! I'll update this as I upload more videos!

This is the 3rd Party presentation, including Assasins Creed, Gundam, Coded Arms, RR7, BIA3, Sonic; Virtua Tennis 3, Virtua Fighter 5, Stranglehold and Tekken 6!

http://rapidshare.de/files/19986119/PS3-3rd_Party_Games_Upped_By_Hardknock.wmv.html

I'll get Heavenly Sword and Lair up next, those two in-motion really blew my mind!! Good job Nao and DeanoC!! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Heavenly Sword makes me want to smack my momma. I mean DAMN at the animation. nAo you guys are GODS. GODS I tell you.:oops:

drpepper said:
It surprises me that MGS4 wasn't the first triler you ripped. Give the people what thety want! :devilish:

Please? :oops:

Sorry, the gamespot feed cut me off before I could view it. :cry:

@ Scoob It's at the same res the live feed was.. no sound though..

Hardknock said:
Sorry, the gamespot feed cut me off before I could view it. :cry:

@ Scoob It's at the same res the live feed was.. no sound though..

Damn it, that sucks cause it was so freaking awesome.

mgs4raiden5ma.jpg

I gotta admit, raiden looks like a bad ass this time. I really like him now, the ninja suit looks pimp.

msia2k75 said:
Why did they change it to a Dynasty Warrior-like?

Well, let's hope it's for the better. Did you see the number of Amahagane in the upper corner? That plus a ton of enemies could lead to some pretty fun stuff. Personally, I thought the best expression of the battle system in 1 was when you returned to the place where you fought the nue and went up against some huge number of enemies with Yoshitsune. It kept you busy and moving, very fun. I'm PRAYING they recognized this and that's why we see so many enemies. I'll try to keep some faith, since I sorta liked the first one.

Back