Penny Arcade chimes in on "[H] vs Infinium"

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Directly ripped and creditted to Cyberwal83 from EB for the first spot:

-click to view the comic-

Cyberwal83 said:
And the according article.
I bet this thing will never exist. Just a bunch of crooks trying to get money from investors :rolleyes:
I thought 'new economy' was over...
:LOL:

I love Penny Arcade! :D

EDITED BITS: I changed the formatting a bit to get the picture out of the quotes to make it fit the page better, I'm weird that way.

EDITED BITS II: Took the picture down and replaced it with a link per Bouncing Zabaglione Bros suggestion.

Florin said:
:LOL:

I drop by PA every day
Me too, I finally took the time to register on their forums just to say thanks. :)

And it took me for stinking EVER! I had to learn about .png formats just to get me avatar under the 6k limit, but on the brightside I did learn something useful today.

It's not nice to steal their bandwidth though. They are paying to transmit that cartoon to everyone who sees it on this forum, but they are not getting any advetising hits for doing so. You should have linked to the page, not just grabbed the image link.

Bouncing Zabaglione Bros. said:
It's not nice to steal their bandwidth though. They are paying to transmit that cartoon to everyone who sees it on this forum, but they are not getting any advetising hits for doing so. You should have linked to the page, not just grabbed the image link.
Doh! Sorry, you are correct. :oops:

It's a terrible habit of mine, I'm just lazy...thanks for pointing out my error. :)

Yeah I noted this in the console forum this morning, and somebody already called it earlier (i.e. said I bet penny arcade will do a comic on this)

Quite a humorous one I especially like his face ...

Back