Older women

_xxx_

Banned
I just had a mindblowing night with a 40-year old woman. She looks better than many 20's I met, a real bombshell. Just pure horniness on both sides, nothing more to it. And boy did she know what to do! :D

Have you guys had any similar experiences and what do you think about this? It is rather unusual, after all.

_xxx_ said:
I just had a mindblowing night with a 40-year old woman. She looks better than many 20's I met, a real bombshell. Just pure horniness on both sides, nothing more to it. And boy did she know what to do! :D

Have you guys had any similar experiences and what do you think about this? It is rather unusual, after all.

whats so unusual? seen 40 year old women that look just as you said better then 20 year old girls.... and there is also experience factor....

you lucky bastard ;) ....

silence said:
seen 40 year old women that look just as you said better then 20 year old girls.... and there is also experience factor....

Hehe! :devilish:

Her daugter was also around when I met her, she's 19 and quite sweet but the mom makes her look bad in comparison. HOT.

_xxx_ said:
silence said:
seen 40 year old women that look just as you said better then 20 year old girls.... and there is also experience factor....

Hehe! :devilish:

Her daugter was also around when I met her, she's 19 and quite sweet but the mom makes her look bad in comparison. HOT.

brag more..... :p

i had a f*ck buddy. woman of 36 a few years ago.

its not better, its just different with older woman (but actually, 40 -35 isnt old , you should try 55+ ;) )

digitalwanderer said:
Heh, I've been banging this 37 year old I know...

Good one :D

One thing that bothers me a bit though, regarding the original post and posts similiar to it, why is it that as soon as some people have had sex the first thing they seem to think is "I have to write about this on the internet!"

Unless there's photos, videos or MS Paint drawings I don't care.
Actually, I would really like to see more detailed storyboards made in MS Paint.

digitalwanderer said:
Heh, I've been banging this 37 year old I know...
When I was in college, one guy in the dorm was dating somebody exactly twice his age(42).

Not my bag, but he seemed to be happy.

Dated a 29 year old when I was 21. Kinda weird still living at home going to college with her being a college grad and having her own place. It didn't last too long. Before her was a 24 year old who also finished college and got a job out west, ending that relationship. All her friends were always telling her how she was robbing the cradle by messing around with such a younger man.

My wife's the oldest woman I've ever slept with. She's now 35. And my sense of humor required on the night of her 30th birthday interrupting our sex, looking down at her, and saying, "Congrats, honey, you're now the oldest woman I've ever slept with!" The look on her face was priceless, though I think the sex was abruptly ended by her after that moment.

John Reynolds said:
And my sense of humor required on the night of her 30th birthday interrupting our sex, looking down at her, and saying, "Congrats, honey, you're now the oldest woman I've ever slept with!" The look on her face was priceless, though I think the sex was abruptly ended by her after that moment.

ROTFLMAO!!! :D

I don't feel the need to write whenever I had sex (we'd need a separate board for that :) ), but this is one of those "unusual" situations worth discussing. The kind of stuff where your head says "Noooo!!!" and your buddy says "Yeeaahhh!!!" and you don't know which side is "right". That's why I asked for your opinions.

My habits have changed lately, I do much stuff I never wanted before, like this here for example...

No, I'm not becoming gay :)

Not my kind of thing. But I became less selective considering my choice of women lately and enjoy it much more that way at the moment.

silence said:
hehe..... in other words, now you fuck anything? ;)

Not anything, but some that I normally wouldn't. Like my ex (just can't resist, she's phenomenal in bed...or anywhere else :devilish: ), and one 21-old blue-eyed girlie (I'm 31) and now this 40-yr. And some mediocre in between just not to forget how it feels, during the pauses, that kind of stuff... I always avoided such stressful stuff, but now I actually can relax better that way.

silence said:
_xxx_ said:
My habits have changed lately, I do much stuff I never wanted before, like this here for example...

hmmmm......

/looks suspiciously at LB

You'll think i'm joking but i was counting the post till my name was mentioned (14 by the way)!! Congrats you've won an inflatable doll!

london-boy said:
You'll think i'm joking but i was counting the post till my name was mentioned (14 by the way)!! Congrats you've won an inflatable doll!

thnx, but i dont need it right now.... get my share of action regulary. :D

Back