Oh yeah, I quit smoking pot for a while...

orfanotna said:
it's usually like a dub-sack between 4 or 5 people. I can afford to spend 5-10 bucks a week on bud.
What is a "dub-sack"?

I thought I was a fairly hepcat when it came to slinging the lingo, but I don't know that one. :oops:

digitalwanderer said:
What is a "dub-sack"?

I thought I was a fairly hepcat when it came to slinging the lingo, but I don't know that one. :oops:

What $20 buys you. I don't know what that is in units of mass, but it seems everyone in Seattle knows what it is.

orfanotna said:
Overall, I'd say the results are well worth it.

Sure, but just watch out that it doesn't mutate into daily/hourly fun. And that happens just like that at some point, you don't even see it coming.

I hope you'll have it under control, I regret the day I tried it and even more the day I tried my first cigarette.

orfanotna said:
What $20 buys you. I don't know what that is in units of mass, but it seems everyone in Seattle knows what it is.
Thanks. Sounds like the 2000 version of the nickel or dime bag.

I guess I'm old fashioned; I just go by 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, ounce, and quarter pound.

(QP from $600-800 in the region for the good stuff, much better prices in quanitities if you can swing it and got a secure stash....I haven't since I had kids. :???: )

Hepsack = Tinny here, because most are wrapped in tin foil. Though bags are fairly common too.
600-800 , please tell me thats not the cost of an ounce.

Blitzkrieg said:
Hepsack = Tinny here, because most are wrapped in tin foil. Though bags are fairly common too.
600-800 , please tell me thats not the cost of an ounce.
Nah, 600-800 is the cost of a quarter-pound or four ounces. An ounce of the same is running around $220 here right now. (Good Kentucky hydroponics)

I had actually bought some DXM a month earlier (not pot). Stuff blew my mind. Not visually but damn did I feel that at some other level.

digitalwanderer said:
Nah, 600-800 is the cost of a quarter-pound or four ounces. An ounce of the same is running around $220 here right now. (Good Kentucky hydroponics)

I thought I was a pot head, your buying it buy the qp :D , getting a good price though, some good hydroponics here is about twice that

pegisys said:
I thought I was a pot head, your buying it buy the qp :D , getting a good price though, some good hydroponics here is about twice that
WAS, past tense....and yeah, the price is why.

That and it was a good long stash for me, cut down the number of times I had to make any deals mitigating some more risks....and it's just under the legal limit in my area for a misdemeanor.

200-300 is the price of an ounce here as well, though in US dollars thats more like 140-210.
Fuck I love your US laws, an ounce or more would easily get you done for distribution and a nice sentence here, tho more likely a small fine and PD until you are caught more than once or twice.

Back