Ode to a DVR

Geo

Mostly Harmless
Legend
Just got done watching 24 in HD from our Comcast (Motorola) DVR. Man, like watching it on DVD. With an hour long HD ep and several SD shows on it, still only at 13%. Plus, its integrated nicely to regular cable so you can watch one show and record something else simultaneously without any futzing around or complicated cabling. I'm in love.

geo said:
Just got done watching 24 in HD from our Comcast (Motorola) DVR. Man, like watching it on DVD. With an hour long HD ep and several SD shows on it, still only at 13%. Plus, its integrated nicely to regular cable so you can watch one show and record something else simultaneously without any futzing around or complicated cabling. I'm in love.
wait till comcast switches over to tivo based dvr's (should be happening within the year). Right now your using a bastardized version of what a dvr should be. ;)

epic

epicstruggle said:
geo said:
wait till comcast switches over to tivo based dvr's (should be happening within the year). Right now your using a bastardized version of what a dvr should be. ;)

epic

Oh, we've got both Tivo and Replay too! Tho the Tivo will be going to my brother now (my wife prefers the Replay for her office). It's not so much the DVRness that blew me away, but rather the HD part and the easy integration!

Back