NX Gamer Discusses Game Tech *spin* [2015 - 2017]

Discussion in 'Console Technology' started by Globalisateur, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRiT

BRiT (>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
    Moderator Legend Alpha

I think they might sound worn down to some because DF know the sort of garbage comments that will be posted on youtube from the dregs.

2. DSoup

DSoup Series Soup
    Legend Veteran

If you're setting the tone of your video in anticipation of the worst feedback you may get then you're doing it wrong. :yep2: They just need a presenter/narrator with some pizzaz. They need a Murray Waker or Ray Hudson.

Ok, maybe not.:runaway:

BRiT, Pixel and Cyan like this.
  3. Cyan

Cyan orange
    Legend Veteran

hahahahahah, I know that guy, I listen to those two everytime I watch a Real Madrid match. "Magical!" "Isco goes disco!", "Like Dracula.....(insert original comment here, he has several)" LOL.

With all due respect to Richard, yes, his communicating skills are lackluster. He is quite technical, his virtues are those. However, people in my circle call him "the guy of the shirt". :smile2: (no name, they dont know his name plus they dont speak english) As if calling him "the boring guy"...

I remember when the Xbox One X specs were announced first in Digital Foundry and they were like...

"you know? They show those amazing specs to the world and then... YOU SEE THE GUY OF THE SHIRT!!!!! THE GUY OF THE SHIRT!!!! THE GUY OF THE SHIRT!!!! THE GUY OF THE SHIRT!!!! THE GUY OF THE SHIRT!!!! THE GUY OF THE SHIRT!!!! THE GUY OF THE SHIRT!!!! (panicked and annoyed like prima donnas, as if he was the bogeyman) :embarrased:

What a downer that is. Can anyone try to sell something with less appeal than showing a product with the guy of the shirt? :smile2: Microsoft were doing an amazing job and then they showed the Xbox One X to the entire world in a video with the guy of the shirt. They were doing great, and they missed a great opportunity and gave Sony the edge again..".

It goes like that.

#283 Cyan, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    turkey and Pixel like this.
  4. DieH@rd

Legend Veteran

I'm not surprised. NXGamer's patreon has not performed well, and he probably can't focus that much time on videos without some kind of financial return.

I wish him all the luck, and hopefully he will still make videos from time to time.

5. ultragpu

Legend Veteran

And Horizon Zero Dawn takes it once again for the best graphics/tech award of 2017. Decima is one hellava engine alright, very excited to see how much improvements Death Stranding would bring in the end.

6. Recop

Veteran Newcomer

Good list except that i would have put TLL first or second at least.

7. ultragpu

Legend Veteran

It's the curse of being an expansion even if the graphics quality is similar to a full game. But in this case Horizon ZD probably does more technical feats for being an open world while sporting UC4 tier graphics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.