No french military victories this year either!

Guden Oden

Legend
Bwaa haa haa!

French athlete Eunice Barber (a hottie for sure) was bitter after her defeat and kept questioning the judges' decision on the long jump event despite the french protest was overruled. Get over it already, we beat you! :LOL:

Sacrebleu!

Guden Oden said:
Get over it already, we beat you! :LOL:
We?
Weren't you reading cheesy heroic fantasy books, playing some MMORPG as a dark elf and arguing with stupid people on the intarweb while (Goes to the site and copy/paste) EI LÖYDY was training hard?

Training hard to steal this medal from Eunice Barber, with the help of the highly corrupted and incompetent judges, of course.*

:p

*This is a joke, in case someone would think i'm really discussing the judges decision. Well, actually I don't even give a damn about this decision, but the joke was too easy to pass on. It had to be made!

Vysez said:
We?
Weren't you reading cheesy heroic fantasy books, playing some MMORPG as a dark elf and arguing with stupid people on the intarweb while (Goes to the site and copy/paste) EI LÖYDY was training hard?

Training hard to steal this medal from Eunice Barber, with the help of the highly corrupted and incompetent judges, of course.*

:p

*This is a joke, in case someone would think i'm really discussing the judges decision. Well, actually I don't even give a damn about this decision, but the joke was too easy to pass on. It had to be made!

If the athlete foot(wear) leaves no trace on the plasticine, the jump is valid: like it or not, that's how it is. We (Italians, that is) lost a gold medal as well for something like that a few years ago.

Vysez said:
Yeah, of course! We as an entire nation were victorious! Be glad we haven't conquered france seven times like lance armstrong... ;)

Hehehe, of course! Why play fair when you can cheat? :devilish:

Seriously tho, athletes that refuses to consider themselves beaten deserves some ridicule, no matter how secksi a body they've got. I don't want to single out the french, or Eunice here, because this has of course happened many times before. I guess it comes with being fiercely competitive, it becomes difficult to accept defeat. *shrug*

Crisidelm said:
If the athlete foot(wear) leaves no trace on the plasticine, the jump is valid: like it or not, that's how it is. We (Italians, that is) lost a gold medal as well for something like that a few years ago.

To add insult to injury; The nordic countries tried last year to get this rule changed so the the referees would judge whether or not the athletes foot were over the mark or not if a trace on the plasticine couldn't be found. The French voted NO to that. Oh the irony.

Moffell said:
To add insult to injury; The nordic countries tried last year to get this rule changed so the the referees would judge whether or not the athletes foot were over the mark or not if a trace on the plasticine couldn't be found. The French voted NO to that. Oh the irony.

Of course, the irony of it all.
By the way, I find that the referee should have the last word indeed.

Guden Oden said:
Yeah, of course! We as an entire nation were victorious!
Do not dare, you evil geek, trying to steal Ei Löydy's moment of fame!

Now, thinking about this, when a swede goes to jail, do you as an entire nation go to jail, or does that rule apply only for the cool, positive... effortless... rewarding stuff?

Also, we're not even sure that you're swede in the first place... You could, as well, be, a rutabaga, for all we know. That what Answers.com says, anyway:
http://www.answers.com/swedes

Guden Oden said:
Be glad we haven't conquered france seven times like lance armstrong...
All the swedes on a single bike winning the Tour de France?
Must need a big bike, for that... A friggin' big bike...

Back