New puppies on Tuesday!!!!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Yuppers, we just got back from a productive family trip to the local animal shelter and gots all the adoption paperwork filled out and processing for a couple of cute lil puppies that will be coming home to us on Tuesday. 8)

Happy-happy, joy-joy!!! :D

digitalwanderer said:
Yuppers, we just got back from a productive family trip to the local animal shelter and gots all the adoption paperwork filled out and processing for a couple of cute lil puppies that will be coming home to us on Tuesday. 8)

Happy-happy, joy-joy!!! :D

pee-pee, poop-poop!!!

(me loves doggies)

Heck, puppies pee and poop less than babies do....and for a MUCH shorter time! :LOL:

I think I'll go back tomorrow and take some pictures of 'em. One is a 3mos old black with white markings on paws/face/tummy lab/shepard mix named "Socks" and the other is the scampy lil devil from the cage nextdoor to hers that just endeared me with her efforts to be loved. A 2mos old tan with a brown circle around one eye vizsla/terrier mix named "Rascal" that I have a feeling will live up to her name. 8)

(BTW- I had no clue what a "vizsla" was either, they look like this:
vizsla01M.jpg
VIZSLA-1.jpg
)

(BTW2- My kids picked out Socks and I talked 'em into Rascal. ;) )

I just looked at the clock a while back and saw it was ten after four and bet myself I could make it to the Humane Society before they closed at 4:30 to take some pictures of the puppies.

I took the Z, I had time to spare. 8)

Rascal.jpg
Rascal2.jpg

Socks.jpg
Socks2.jpg

RascalSocks.jpg

We need a new name for "Rascal", me wife doesn't like it and the pup isn't taken with it either yet. (Socks likes her name and responds to it, so she's keeping it.)

Any suggestions?

Cool!

I just went to 1 of our dog's first day of obedience class. I would like to do retirement home and hospital work with her. Dog's can bring so many smiles. =)

Good luck!

"Rowdy" instead of "Rascal" I've just been informed. (My wife just watched all 4 seasons of "Scrubs" over the last week. :rolleyes: )

I just got back from visiting them both at the HS this morning, and I found out Rascal's sister is in the cage to her immediete left....

....now we're getting THREE three month old puppies on Tuesday.... :?

digitalwanderer said:
I just got back from visiting them both at the HS this morning, and I found out Rascal's sister is in the cage to her immediete left....

....now we're getting THREE three month old puppies on Tuesday.... :?
Perhaps you should stop going to the humane society?

I feel inclined to play "Too many puppies" by Primus.

Cute pictures and cute animals. Though I am a "cat person," I often base my love for other humans (monkeys) by their ability to love all of evolution's creatures. :D

PS. With the possible exception of sharks, snakes, and Yorkshire terriers. Work of the devil, they are... :p

wireframe said:
Though I am a "cat person,"
Me too, but I got the kitty scene well covered and I like dogs too....and my older dog Beanie really needs some canine company.

But kitties? I got it well in hand:

kittiesondesk.jpg

Chance in back and Buttercup in the foreground, they sleep on the left side of my desktop. 8)

digitalwanderer said:
kittiesondesk.jpg

Chance in back and Buttercup in the foreground, they sleep on the left side of my desktop. 8)

See, that's what I'm talking about right there! Behold nature's perfection.

OT:

Whenever I see animals behind bars I become slightly upset. Except for the human monkey, of course. Most of those should be behind bars. And I ain't talking about monkey-bars either!

We need pictures of these mini-wolves having been released from their oppressors, their cages smashed, and their democratic voting rights reinstated.

Found out that before we can adopt the pups we had to get our dog and cats up to date on shots and such, I just got back from a small carnival at the local vets with the ENTIRE family! :oops:

We dropped off the proof at the humane society and I'm on my way back to pick up the puppies now. 8)

Back