New Frame City Killer pics

Namco's regard for MS thus far seems rather poor with their apparently less than enthusiastic support.

Is it because of unpopularity in Japan or...? I'd think it was bad for business in general.

Deepak said:
Isn't Kutaragi ~40 years old, how can his son work anywhere?

Born in 1950 according to Wiki.

This Namco conspiracy stuff is funny, but c'mon. Its a publisher with different development teams under one umbrella. Do you expect next gen Tekken, Ace Combat or Soul Cal to look anything less than stunning?

Frame City Killer: Biggest pile ever

fc29.jpg

Namco deserves to be shot for this. Using UE3 too. I cannot stand developers being so lazy.

it is starting to look that way, this is the only game that gets worst as time goes on

and I thought it would be a good game :cry:

pegisys said:
it is starting to look that way, this is the only game that gets worst as time goes on

and I thought it would be a good game :cry:

The premise and gameplays still sounds awesome. Graphics suck, but they aren't everything.

Hardknock said:
The premise and gameplays still sounds awesome. Graphics suck, but they aren't everything.

but if they keep degrading I would find it hard to spend 60 bucks on, might be good for a retal

Hardknock said:

Yeah but the graphics are so bad that even Namco pushed the date back to upgrade them. Trust me they know with graphics this bad nobody will buy the game.

Well MS can veto games right?

Why would they approve anything that looks like this for release to manufacturing?

That has to be one of the best psp games I have ever seen. Just look at the AA/AF! Impossible! Sony must be letting them run it at 333Mhz.

Back