New Chrome Hounds Screens

I wouldnt quite say xbox1, but wouldnt say im very impressed either. lighting and shadows look nice. Something I just cant put my finger on bothers me though.

Nice hollywood physics on those bipedals there. We must not let such trifling matters stand in the way of cool design :D

The game lacks detail. The mechs looks nice, but the environments do not impress me in the slightest. I'm not big on Mech games so I'm not sure if this is the norm or not. Not my cup of tea though.

What happened to the grit camera filter from the first batch of screens. I mean the filter they shamelessly borrowed from tekki/steel battalion.

Looks nice just too clean. Looks like the spiritual successor to MechAssault. I'll be buying either way. i have a soft spot for mech games.

I find those pics hot, but there are problems with aa and textures and scenery details.
1138114968.jpg

1138114845.jpg

1138114849.jpg

1138114847.jpg

For whatever reason, those screenshots do not look that great, but I saw this game at the Tokyo Game Show last September, and I was very impressed by the graphical quality of this game. I thought it looked amazing. One of the better 360 games at the show. Can't comment on the gameplay, as I never tried it out.

Back