New Batman Begins trailer

John Reynolds said:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/batman_begins/trailer4/

Bale certainly has his brooding mood look down as an actor. Scarecrow looked good (as did Katie Holmes <g>).

F'kin quicktime need to DIE!!!

Looks tasty.

That, along with the (god help me and my weak will) good word on SW:Ep3, this summer is shaping up to be a quality movie seeing summer.

Batman Begins Earlier

Batman Begins will open a couple of days earlier than originally planned: Wednesday, June 15, instead of Friday, June 17, Variety reported. Warner Brothers moved the date up to take advantage of the expected summer audience of out-of-school young people and to coincide with the June 15 international release date, the trade paper reported.

The much-anticipated fifth Batman film is also opening on June 15 in France, Belgium, Mexico, the Philippines and Taiwan, the trade paper reported.

News Source: SciFi

I have yet to see a good Batman movie. All of them sucked badly. The only good part was the girls (Kim, Michelle, Nicole).

Such a pity that noone seems capable to produce anything that would properly resemble the "dark" feel of the comics.

Well hopefully this will break from those Batman's. Only really good Batman movie was the first . .the second was good but it went bad from there on.

That trailer looks kewl .. so hopefully the movie should be really kewl.

US

The first one was the "least bad", but...Michael Keaton as Batman? Puh-leese...have they even bothered taking a look at the comics?

Bale is an awesome actor, but unfortunately an idiot: he smokes. :p

I'm going to enjoy this one I think, Keaton was one of the most most miscast actors in history with the original Batman movie, though as a whole that one worked due to a cool script, a cool Gotham and excellent support actors.

I hope this one will take all that that worked (most of the movie) and fix that which did not work (Keaton, mainly :D).

_xxx_ said:
The first one was the "least bad", but...Michael Keaton as Batman? Puh-leese...have they even bothered taking a look at the comics?

Tim Burton cast him after Beetlejuice because of Keaton's eyes. No comment.

Clooney was terrible! Then again, the rest of the movie was equally rotten, except Schwarzenegger. He rocked IMO, and was the one single thing that stopped that movie from being a total disaster. As it stands now it's just pretty f'n bad, again except Arnold's scenes. I think he was a great badguy and it was good to see him in that role again. First time since 1986 he's done an evil character...

Guden Oden said:
Clooney was terrible! Then again, the rest of the movie was equally rotten, except Schwarzenegger. He rocked IMO, and was the one single thing that stopped that movie from being a total disaster. As it stands now it's just pretty f'n bad, again except Arnold's scenes. I think he was a great badguy and it was good to see him in that role again. First time since 1986 he's done an evil character...

Errr you ARE joking right... the only good thing about that movie. Let me rephrase that. The only thing that didn't really suck was Uma Thurman.

Eww, uma stunk in that one IMO. She overacted and all her lines were laughably bad... She looks SOOOO much better in black straight hair anyway, like in Pulp.

Sazar said:
Keaton did an OK job.

The other blokes have stank a lot worse. ESPECIALLY Clooney.

Keaton is not bad, just the wrong guy for the role. Totally. Because of his looks.

The best batman so far IMHO was Keaton followed suit by Kilmer and then Clooney... Sayin that i believe it was the villains that would steal the show in every batman film... Nicholson (as Joker), DeVito and Pfeiffer (as Penguin and Catwoman respectively), Carrey (as Riddler) and Arnie (as Mr Freeze)... I do not mention Thurman (as Poison Ivy) and Jones (as Two-Face) as i believe they lacked a good script to work with, and their characters were without any substance or nerve...

Back