Netscape 6.x to Outlook 2003

Reverend

Banned
Anyone knows how-to (or provide a link to such apps) that can :

1) migrate my Netscape 6.x address book to Outlook 2003; and
2) migrate all my Netscape 6.x emails (inbox, outbox) to Outlook 2003?

Thanks.

I haven't migrated from Netscape to Outlook so I can't help Rev, however I'll attempt to explain why you might want Outlook. Outlook 2003 is a very good program. Over the years I've gotten a ton of spam and I've never gotten a virus. I use a plugin called Qurb to filter all emails not from a whilelisted address into a secondary folder where I have the preview window disabled. By never opening or previewing suspect emails I'm less likely to get a virus.

Another cool feature is the desktop alert. It shows a preview in the bottom right corner of the screen as new emails arrive. I use this feature to avoid bringing Outlook to the foreground unless the email seems important. This allows me to keep more of my attention focused on my work.

I'm actually perfectly happy using NS for my PC but I need (or I think I need) to use Outlook to sync with my HP PDA (which uses WinCE). I use avast as protection (it works quite well).

well....Thunderbird some option for exporting contacts, but i have no idea what kind of files Outlook can import cause i am not using any of M$ Office tools....

there should be option to export your contacts....at least as .txt file (TB has that).....
ohhhh....and i dunno how much of Mozilla related stuff is in Netscape any way.....

Back