Nastaaaaay!

It somehow seems like a better idea not to touch crap with that you use to eat, maybe it's just me? :oops:

In all seriousness, tp does the job just fine and a shower cleans any little that may remain (assuming you wipe well). I don't really see how that could be considered dirty. Chlorine kills anything that may be in a pool long before it could do any damage, in fact there is typically too much chlorine in pools that's it's unhealthy.

Ok, so I'm probably going to come across as a bit ignorant here but I'm still in a bit of shock.....

But anyway, I've been in India a couple days now and boy do they do things differently here. Saw this little showerhead looking thing in the toilet and I couldnt even start to guess what it was for. So out of curiousity I decided to ask - now I wish I didn't. Apparently you have the choice of wiping your ass with toilet paper or your left hand! :oops: And if you choose the latter you get the little sprinkler thing to wash your hand with - soap optional.

Now, I understand it's a developing country and all that but this is a pretty new building so they installed this thing recently. Which leads me to believe that people are still doing the left-handed ass scrape. I don't mean to offend anybody but damn that is some revolting shit. Given that this is a corporate building I shudder to think what the regular guys on the street are doing - including the one that served my salad at lunch today :cry:

Do not stick you left hand out to shake someones hand there. Its consecrated a insult over there to stick out your unclean hand (left hand) to shake with. Fights have started for a lot less then this over there.
EDIT
One more thing. Don't eat using your left hand in public there. This is also a insult.

Do not stick you left hand out to shake someones hand there. Its consecrated a insult over there to stick out your unclean hand (left hand) to shake with. Fights have started for a lot less then this over there.
EDIT
One more thing. Don't eat using your left hand in public there. This is also a insult.

Well, people in India don't take into account that the person may be left-handed unlike most who are right handed. Its best to use spoons or forks while eating, as one may run into the "left hand problem".

And fights do start there for much less than that. I don't trust the media much either in India.

Fine, but I do not think it was unwarranted. First, look at the title. Second, triniboy made some pretty stupid assertions/conclusions, as did K.I.L.E.R. Third, even though nobody brought it up here, the dirty/stinky Indian stereotype contributed to my reaction, so forgive me for thinking it was implied in a thread that pretty much described Indians as shit-handlers.

Well the intent of the post wasn't to insult you or anybody - sorry if you feel offended. I have lots of "dirty/stinky" Indian friends by the way :rolleyes: In any case, your reaction was over the top.

You're making a few assumptions yourself. First of all the shower head thingy that I'm referring to is not to wash your ass (at least not by spraying it) because there's not enough room in the stall to do that without getting your clothes wet. Now you say that the toilet paper and using your hand are not exclusive - which one comes first? What exactly does the hand do when you're done with the paper? Maybe I just lack the skill but I can't really comprehend how your hand could do a better job than TP - unless the water is to wet the TP, that would actually make sense.

Another assumption you're making is that people wash their hands with soap when they leave the stall - that's a big assumption given what I've seen. I've seen a couple guys here take a piss and walk right past the taps out the door (seen people of every other race do it too so whatever). I recently heard one story of a guy who would take a shit, flush twice, then wash his hands in the bowl - leave the stall and walk right out the door - now that's nasty :oops: This is back in the US where TP is the only offered option. The whole office nicknamed him "splishy-splashy" after a while :LOL: Now I have no idea if that's the norm or not but that doesn't stop it from being hilarious.

Well I've seen a lot of cultural diversity among the locals so far. Lots of people seem to eat with their left hands in public....at least in the office. So I'm not really sure if there's a real standard.

I am particularly hairy in my ass crack, so TP is a non-starter. I usually either have all my dumps in the morning before I shower, or, I have to wash. After I had a baby, I tend to use the same thing I use for my son: wet wipes, they're soft and do the trick.

Basically, TP will only keep the area pristine if a) you don't have alot of hair there and b) you don't (literally) have a tight ass, since you want the turds to miss your ass cheeks on their way out to the water. :) On the other hand, if you wipe the sphincter too much in order to really clean it, you'll end up irritating the muscle membranes or causing it to bleed. In my case, I have mild hemorrhoids which flare up now and again, and wiping with dry TP is not only painful, but tends to induce bleeding.

It might stretch out the sphincter, but buttcheeks? I think that requires losing 30 lbs, combined with a thigh master. Or, maybe some goatse therapy.

I am particularly hairy in my ass crack, so TP is a non-starter. I usually either have all my dumps in the morning before I shower, or, I have to wash. After I had a baby, I tend to use the same thing I use for my son: wet wipes, they're soft and do the trick.

Amazing, simply amazing....:LOL: :LOL:

I stick TP in my bunghole.

Does anyone REALLY want to know? Too much information.

What's a TP? I know it's something native Americans invented but how does that go with toilets?
Is it like washing your ass with a tap? Only using a cone like thing instead of water?

Google's no help either. If you guys are going to use acronyms at least make sure you tell everyone what it is before hand or I will SYSYT.

http://images.google.com.au/images?...a:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&sa=N&tab=wi

Back