My puppies ate a soccer ball.

Vysez said:
_xxx_ said:
:oops:

I hoped these never made it out of Germany, it's the single ugliest thing EVER!!! You can't even remotely imagine how much I hate these.

Of course, you'll see people wearing these with white tennis socks or such to make things even better... :LOL:
You should try south of France in the summer. Tons of Gemans with Birkenstocks, with mandatory socks, and huge Ray-bans... 8)

Yeah, that's the people I meant. Just awful.

Birks are not about style or looks for me, they're a pure indulgence of comfort. Without a doubt the most comfortable bit of footwear I've ever had, I'll most definately be picking up another pair but at $100 a whack I'm waiting until the pups get past their chewing phase.

dw,

do you feed your puppies? ;) :LOL:

serious, I read once that puppies chew things because they're new teeth are growing and that causes some pain, so they have that urge to chew anything.

Yeah, it's mainly just teething. I go thru a 50lb bag of puppy chow or two a week, plus about 10-20lbs of rawhide chews.

The rawhide keeps 'em from chewing other things, it's only when we run out we have trouble.

They're getting better, slowly but surely. :)

Back