My Fantasy Football team for this season.

Every year I do a fantasy football league with a group of friends from work and around. This year was a little different as the cat is out of the bag on the Chargers. I have had the run of the mill including LT for 3 seasons now.

This year.. *sigh* I had the #2 pick in the first round and LT was already gone. Gates was the second player taken in the second round. Well thems are the breaks. Gates was taken by a diehard CHIEFS fan. At first i didn’t even get it. I thought the guy said Gonzolaz because.. well.. obviously.. But no.... I almost had a cow. Same Guy takes Kaeding in the second to last round. *sigh*..

With LT gone I rapidly changed my whole draft strategy on the fly. It worked out to. We did it this year where each round we redraw out of a bucket a new draft order. That was cool. So i end up with #2 pick and #1 pick. hehe.. like i said with LT gone.... what’s the point? So i went freaking crazy and drafted..

Payton manning and Daunte Coulpepper back to back. Heck its not my fault everyone else was going running back crazy in round one and Mccnab.

End of the day here is my fantasy team for this year.

QB Peyton Manning, Ind QB P

QB Daunte Culpepper, Min QB

RB Jamal Lewis, Bal RB Q

RB Brian Westbrook, Phi RB P

RB Cedric Benson, Chi RB

WR Terrell Owens, Phi WR P

WR Laveranues Coles, NYJ WR

WR Keenan McCardell, SD WR P

TE Alge Crumpler, Atl TE P

TE Todd Heap, Bal TE Q

OP Drew Brees, SD QB P

D/ST Chargers D/ST, SD D/ST

K Matt Stover, Bal K

Thats Right for my utility player i snagged Drew Brees.

My weak points are cedric benson (maybe) and well see about the rest. I think i am going to body slam everyone and win this going away by week 8

What do you think??

Hellbinder said:
My weak points are ...

What do you think??

Looks to me like your weak points are a total lack of linesmen...or, how does that work?

I was always curious to play one of these fantasy leagues, but I never got around to it. I guess I will stick to screaming from the sidelines (sidelines being the couch in front of the TV, where I am just far enough back to include the coach in everyone I am screaming at).

Good luck to you in the fantasy game.

Back