Murdered: Soul Suspect. [PS3,X360,XO,PS4?]

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
It is a thriller game in which kill your character has been assassinated and you have to discover with your own ghost who has killed you and shed light on the events and get rid of the doubts that torment you, in order to be able to rest in peace forever.

That's how I understood the plot judging by the video.

I wrote a question mark next to the PS4 'cos I haven't seen the game confirmed for the PS4 yet, but I think that it will be launched on the PS4 too.

Gotta say that it would be a perfect adventure like game for Kinect. I hope they are using it, but I am not holding my breath for it.

In a game like this it could be used to look at the sky, or look upwards, like in that building scene at some point of the video, for voice commands that would be much more natural and easy to use than just the buttons.

Isn't that a Square Enix joint? If so it's bound to come out for every platform under the sun. I think one of our editors got to play this on a preview event as well, and he came away pretty impressed. It's certainly a very different beast. An adventure-puzzle type of game with a budget.

Yeah, I remember watching a video preview of this last E3 and it looks pretty interesting. Unusual premise and mechanics, but a really great aesthetic and tons of potential if they can execute. I do feel like publishers have been emboldened by the strong holiday sales for next gen, enough to more aggressively target the PS4 and Xbox One than perhaps they originally planned. Accelerating that transition can only be a good thing, I think.

Sounds like Square-Enix is confirming today the game is also coming to PS4. MS had some kind of 24 hour next gen reveal exclusive for the Xbox Wire blog.

Isn't that a Square Enix joint? If so it's bound to come out for every platform under the sun. I think one of our editors got to play this on a preview event as well, and he came away pretty impressed. It's certainly a very different beast. An adventure-puzzle type of game with a budget.
The plot about someone haunted until he finds eternal rest seems very interesting, and a thriller adventure is the kind of adventure I find appealing.

Grey Matter on the X360 is the last adventure game I played and I want more -it is a really good adventure, that would need a Xbox One to enhance the gameplay even more-

I'd like to play a thriller videogame with influences from the old movies. You listen to sounds around you, a door screeches... music adding to the suspense...

You walk around the house alone, looking everywhere, filled with fear. At some point your character says: ""Who is there?!".

Nobody responds, but you hear a sound. Then you go to the kitchen, open the door and a horrifying high pitched, shrill sound comes out of your mouth.

You say: "You!!!!!!!!". :oops: And that someone immediately kills your character, those were his last words. You are dead and then you switch characters and you have to play detective and find out who killed you.

Sounds like Square-Enix is confirming today the game is also coming to PS4. MS had some kind of 24 hour next gen reveal exclusive for the Xbox Wire blog.
T'was nice while it lasted then. If a moderator can remove that question mark next to the PS4 version, I'd be grateful.

This one has been on my wishlist for a while now. The premise sounds cool and I love these types of adventure games, hopefully it reviews well.

Back