MU and Blues... ahahaha !

Reverend

Banned
I hate these two clubs simply because they're so damn rich and I especially hate Chelsea because Moanrinho is so damn smug! :) I'm almost as happy seeing both of them getting dumped out of the UCL as I'm sad seeing my team (Gooners) lose their way earlier on.

I hate these two clubs simply because they're so damn rich and I especially hate Chelsea because Moanrinho is so damn smug! :) I'm almost as happy seeing both of them getting dumped out of the UCL as I'm sad seeing my team (Gooners) lose their way earlier on.

Meh. Mourinho is fun, so over the top it's amusing. Too many Premiership managers are humourless bastards these days. That said, it is funny to see Roman's play-thing busted out for what... the third consecutive season. Man U, well I just can't stand Ferguson. Arsenal are just Chelsea wannabees. Liverpool, what the hell is up with them? They can't do anything right in the League, put them in a cup campaign and they're away! Weird.

There's way too much divide between the top four and the rest of the Premiership for English football to be that interesting these days.

Back