Move Fitness

I've also updated the 26 minute one with Annotations. I figured there was plenty of space for that around the screen. :D

The new video (currently processing) has some good space on the right for annotations too, I've noticed. :D But it is pretty close up anyway.

I felt I had to come back to this thread today to say that I am still using this from time to time. I moved into a work situation recently that isn't giving me a lot of 'natural' (i.e. bike to work etc.) reasons to exercise, and with the winter weather I haven't felt like going outside, so I got back into Move Fitness, and I keep being impressed with it. It's just so great! I do really wonder what it would be like to have this in VR as well - some of the exercises, like the swords one in particular, could benefit a lot from being able to see them in 3D.

not on Move sports, but im using kinect ubisoft fitness again.

my lil bro who is studying doctor university (what english is this lol). Said that im too low on blood pressure. so now i try to use it as daily cardio :D

I felt I had to come back to this thread today to say that I am still using this from time to time. I moved into a work situation recently that isn't giving me a lot of 'natural' (i.e. bike to work etc.) reasons to exercise, and with the winter weather I haven't felt like going outside, so I got back into Move Fitness, and I keep being impressed with it. It's just so great! I do really wonder what it would be like to have this in VR as well - some of the exercises, like the swords one in particular, could benefit a lot from being able to see them in 3D.

Does this require the wands?

Back